Found 26th Mar 2011
Any one got any ideas for a birthday present for my girlfriend?

1. Misc
Groups
  1. Misc
37 Comments

How old is she?

Banned

Does she have any interests or hobbies?

how old is she?

Original Poster

32 - not really lol bit of a tricky one.....

Does she drive?
Does she have an iPhone or any games console (i.e. DS)
Perfume? Ladies always love perfume and apparently, can never have too many!

An engagement ring

Obviously depends on how long you guys have been dating..

Original Poster

drives but not really interested
got a bb with all the apps you could buy lol
and perfume - got enough to sell back to boots lol

Original Poster

oh steady on lol

Faiza

An engagement ring :)Obviously depends on how long you guys have been … An engagement ring :)Obviously depends on how long you guys have been dating..

jewellery - nice necklace or bracelet

Original Poster

hmmmm yea could do.... good idea! Thanks

someone was selling a lovely set on here on f/S section for £20 - necklace and earrings in silver from h samuel - very nice

Original Poster

Thanks

rieriej

http://www.hotukdeals.com/for-sale-trade/fs-girls-clothes-perfume-jewellery/906827thats link to it

Original Poster

Not bad - I will take 2 just incase lol £47k for a necklace crazy stuff

ohhh thats abit too cheap darling!!! loll

i mean atleast buy it at its original price as opposed to lower price!

Original Poster

may pass on that this year lol

Send her round, I'll give her a present... (_;)

Original Poster

easy now....

jonny619447

Banned

jonny619447

Herpes isn't a present.

FilthAndFurry

Herpes isn't a present.

Nope, its a by-product (_;)

get a ribbon and tie it round your man(_;)

demers

easy now....

I'm only joking bro. I know its hard, you want to surpass the last present of perfume, jewellery. Always striving to impress. Just try and be romantic, use your imagination

Original Poster

lol yea init its all too predictable - we will see

demers

lol yea init its all too predictable - we will see

Thing is lets say someone comes up with a fantastic idea, that will really please her. Its like the member who suggested the idea has pleased her.

Come up with your own idea, make her happy. then you can smile knowing that it was all your own work. Good luck

How about a voucher for a spa day, we all love to be pampered (_;)

demers

good point! didnt think of that...

Has she got a charm bracelet? I got my other half one for christmas. Then you can just treat her everynow and then with a new charm for it

Bake her a cake
Cook her a meal
Make her a card
Have something engraved
.. just show her you love her

How about booking her in to an upmarket hair salon to get her hair done?

These threads are ridiculous, why does the op think strangers know better than himself as to what his gf wants/needs.

I seriously think the gf needs to find herself someone new, maybe someone with an ounce of imagination.

transit

These threads are ridiculous, why does the op think strangers know better … These threads are ridiculous, why does the op think strangers know better than himself as to what his gf wants/needs.I seriously think the gf needs to find herself someone new, maybe someone with an ounce of imagination.

He just wants some advice .. where is the harm in that?

... remember?! hotukdeals.com/mis…507

yellowsticker

He just wants some advice .. where is the harm in that?... … He just wants some advice .. where is the harm in that?... remember?!http://www.hotukdeals.com/misc/when-i-grow-up/429507

He shouldnt need advice , however my question nearly 2 years ago was of upmost importance.

Original Poster

thanks for your ideas.....

Transit - you need to get a grip - only looking for some other ideas too like most normal people!

demers

thanks for your ideas.....Transit - you need to get a grip - only looking … thanks for your ideas.....Transit - you need to get a grip - only looking for some other ideas too like most normal people!

I see, so abnormal people like myself use our own imaginations.........................mindblowing. oO

A new boyfriend?

demers

thanks for your ideas.....Transit - you need to get a grip - only looking … thanks for your ideas.....Transit - you need to get a grip - only looking for some other ideas too like most normal people!

Its ok mate I know what it's like! Sometimes you just can't think can you? It is handy just to get a few rough ideas from people, then work out what exactly to get.

Good luck dude

Original Poster

yep exactly

cheers fella

thearbiter65

Its ok mate I know what it's like! Sometimes you just can't think can … Its ok mate I know what it's like! Sometimes you just can't think can you? It is handy just to get a few rough ideas from people, then work out what exactly to get.Good luck dude

Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. HUKD Nintendo Switch owners thread941396
    2. Marmite1823
    3. Krack WiFi vuln1121
    4. UBER can be a waste of money1019

See more discussions