Found 6th Feb 2009
who do you think is better looking, Wentworth miller or Dominic Purcell?
im a massive prison break fan and i know many girls who love it to. and they always go on about the both of them... so if you had to choose who would it be?

1. Misc
Groups
  1. Misc
48 Comments

Original Poster Banned

http://i382.photobucket.com/albums/oo263/_LadyRah_/prison_break.gif
wentworth - Right
Domonic -left

niether gimmie

Danny Dyer anyday hmmm hmmm

(or ace catcher/hayward) :lol:

WENTWORTH...WENTWORTH...WENTWORTH...WENTWORTH...WENTWORTH...WENTWORTH...WENTWORTH...WENTWORTH...WENTWORTH...WENTWORTH...WENTWORTH...WENTWORTH...WENTWORTH...WENTWORTH...WENTWORTH...WENTWORTH...WENTWORTH...WENTWORTH...WENTWORTH...WENTWORTH...WENTWORTH...WENTWORTH...WENTWORTH...WENTWORTH...WENTWORTH...WENTWORTH...WENTWORTH...WENTWORTH...WENTWORTH...WENTWORTH...WENTWORTH...WENTWORTH...WENTWORTH...WENTWORTH...WENTWORTH...WENTWORTH...WENTWORTH...WENTWORTH...WENTWORTH...WENTWORTH...WENTWORTH...WENTWORTH...WENTWORTH...WENTWORTH...WENTWORTH...WENTWORTH...WENTWORTH...WENTWORTH...WENTWORTH...WENTWORTH...WENTWORTH...WENTWORTH...WENTWORTH...WENTWORTH...WENTWORTH...WENTWORTH...WENTWORTH...WENTWORTH...WENTWORTH...WENTWORTH...WENTWORTH...WENTWORTH...WENTWORTH...WENTWORTH...WENTWORTH...WENTWORTH...WENTWORTH...WENTWORTH...WENTWORTH...WENTWORTH...WENTWORTH...WENTWORTH...WENTWORTH...WENTWORTH...WENTWORTH...WENTWORTH...WENTWORTH...
theres no other answer....why are the best uns gay

Can I have both?

Original Poster Banned

lil_tiger;4308334

WENTWORTH...WENTWORTH...WENTWORTH...WENTWORTH...WENTWORTH...WENTWORTH...WENTWORTH...WENTWORTH...WENTWORTH...WENTWORTH...WENTWORTH...WENTWORTH...WENTWORTH...WENTWORTH...WENTWORTH...WENTWORTH...WENTWORTH...WENTWORTH...WENTWORTH...WENTWORTH...WENTWORTH...WENTWORTH...WENTWORTH...WENTWORTH...WENTWORTH...WENTWORTH...WENTWORTH...WENTWORTH...WENTWORTH...WENTWORTH...WENTWORTH...WENTWORTH...WENTWORTH...WENTWORTH...WENTWORTH...WENTWORTH...WENTWORTH...WENTWORTH...WENTWORTH...WENTWORTH...WENTWORTH...WENTWORTH...WENTWORTH...WENTWORTH...WENTWORTH...WENTWORTH...WENTWORTH...WENTWORTH...WENTWORTH...WENTWORTH...WENTWORTH...WENTWORTH...WENTWORTH...WENTWORTH...WENTWORTH...WENTWORTH...WENTWORTH...WENTWORTH...WENTWORTH...WENTWORTH...WENTWORTH...WENTWORTH...WENTWORTH...WENTWORTH...WENTWORTH...WENTWORTH...WENTWORTH...WENTWORTH...WENTWORTH...WENTWORTH...WENTWORTH...WENTWORTH...WENTWORTH...WENTWORTH...WENTWORTH...WENTWORTH...WENTWORTH...theres no other answer....why are the best uns gay

wentworth is gay????

wentworth miller

Original Poster Banned

cdemico;4308352

Can I have both?

no lol

what has him being gay got to do with it

both!!!!!lol

neither

cdemico;4308352

Can I have both?

lol!

I don't really like either... they're both so.. chiselled. They don't look very... friendly?

DangerGod;4308361

wentworth is gay????

last time i checked..........yes

DangerGod;4308361

wentworth is gay????

You didn't know? oh hell yeah he is.

Dominic.......the other one is too pretty

Original Poster Banned

robtallica;4308381

You didn't know? oh hell yeah he is.

wow thats a shock to the system ... hang on that means im in with a chance :w00t:

lil_tiger;4308382

last time i checked..........yes

I never knew? Oh well....I'll have a sex change for him.

cookjackie;4308370

what has him being gay got to do with it

well...because this is clearly aimed at girls...and gay fellas are generally into...well...fellas...i would think him being gay has quite a bit to do with it :whistling:

DangerGod;4308391

wow thats a shock to the system ... hang on that means im in with a … wow thats a shock to the system ... hang on that means im in with a chance :w00t:

lmao dude thats wrong! you need to get redtubin' some T 'n' A.(girls I mean) :lol:

I gotta say though, Wentworth was a class act in Prison Break season 1, the show lost anything it had in season 2.

bellabonkers;4308392

I never knew? Oh well....I'll have a sex change for him.

wow...dint think of that...i would be in front of you at the sex change clinic...but then theres the prob of his boyf....hitman???:whistling:

DangerGod;4308367

no lol

Fine. Domonic then. Since I wont be wentworths type!

OH MY GOD!!!
You've just killed a part of me:cry: (although must admit if alone in a room with Wentworth Miller all i'd manage to do is dribble)

Original Poster Banned

robtallica;4308421

lmao dude thats wrong! you need to get redtubin' some T 'n' A.(girls I … lmao dude thats wrong! you need to get redtubin' some T 'n' A.(girls I mean) :lol:I gotta say though, Wentworth was a class act in Prison Break season 1, the show lost anything it had in season 2.

yeh the first series was pure class... i still love it though. in the middle of season 3 atm! i have nothing against gays btw people. just his character in prison break is all i know of wentworth. and he certainly doesnt come across that way

ilovepink;4308326

niether gimmie Danny Dyer anyday hmmm hmmm (or ace catcher/hayward) :lol:

Danny Dyer? Really? Don't get me wrong, I like him, think he is quite a funny guy, but REALLY?

Banned

Domonic for definite more mature :thumbsup:

michelleleemoo;4308476

OH MY GOD!!!You've just killed a part of me:cry: (although must admit … OH MY GOD!!!You've just killed a part of me:cry: (although must admit if alone in a room with Wentworth Miller all i'd manage to do is dribble)

feel the same - jeez - learn something new - i'll change him

no sheriff waffles yet :thinking:

......purcell is a woolyback like nikkib

Banned

Wish I looked like wentworth..

Then i would finally get less female attention:whistling:

Original Poster Banned

kcnw9;4309121

Wish I looked like wentworth..Then i would finally get less female … Wish I looked like wentworth..Then i would finally get less female attention:whistling:

lol

Neither but Wentworths bf is cute

http://www.cebeci.info/img/lukewentworth.jpg

Didn't know wentworth was gay but I'd like the challenge LOL I was in south Africa two years ago on a tour bus and who should get on but dominic Purcell his wife kids and nanny I was
Gob smacked but must admit way he treated the nanny like a slave soon revised my opinion of
Him but did get him on video though LOL

he is not gay.

Didn't know wentworth was gay what a shame but I do love a challenge. I was in south africa two years ago on a tour bus and dominic Purcell n his wife, kids and nanny got on the bus I was gob smacked and in awe of the fact I was a hugh pb fan. Then he started treating the nanny like a slave well went off him didn't even ask for an autograph but did get him on video tho

holly100;4308816

feel the same - jeez - learn something new - i'll change him

me too :lol: i don't think he is gay though....
wentworth makes prison break :thumbsup:

wentworth miller is deffo cuter

Wentworth wins, His boyfriend is hot too :w00t:
Gutted hes gay tho, i never knew :?
One of our friends is the spitting image of dominic, if we go out, he always gets asked if hes dominic percell

I would have wentworth and his boyfriend :thumbsup:

BlondeBella;4310794

I would have wentworth and his boyfriend :thumbsup:

Confidence much?

robtallica;4310995

Confidence much?

Haha. Im just saying i would say no to 3 in a bed :oops:

BlondeBella;4311014

Haha. Im just saying i would say no to 3 in a bed :oops:

You're giving me mixed messages :?
Post a comment
@