Girls Aloud Live Lounge- Apologise

32 replies
Found 30th Sep 2008
bbc.co.uk/rad…tml

Listen its funny at first but then becomes rather painful. They'd make great talent judges these girls

1. Misc
Groups
  1. Misc
29 Comments

Painful indeed! :?

i thought there were 5 tramps???

and thanks for that my ears are bleeding the cat has run off and the dog is cowering under the bed!!

EDIT: Jo whileys worst quote of her life "girls aloud there proving they can sing"!! i must have missed something there, im hoping its her hormones!!

Theres a bit at about 1min 40 where they're all perfectly in harmony *cough*

to be honest though, Jo Wileys Karaoke Lounge cover versions are never that great and I expect thats because the artists don't have that long to perfect a song that isn't their own. Granted in this case they sound f-ing horrendous though!

also, no offence to any auburn haired people out there, but how pale has the ginger one gone? has she been on the anti-sunbed? that can't be natural, shes almost see-through!

chrishill;3087386

Theres a bit at about 1min 40 where they're all perfectly in harmony … Theres a bit at about 1min 40 where they're all perfectly in harmony *cough*to be honest though, Jo Wileys Karaoke Lounge cover versions are never that great and I expect thats because the artists don't have that long to perfect a song that isn't their own. Granted in this case they sound f-ing horrendous though!also, no offence to any auburn haired people out there, but how pale has the ginger one gone? has she been on the anti-sunbed? that can't be natural, shes almost see-through!

thanks for that Chris............really made me laugh :-D:-D:thumbsup:

oh dear not their best performance but i spose if your out of your comfort zone and you dont know the song well and dont know the words (they had the lyrics in front of them) then that can play a factor

nice to see they do look normal with spots and not so glamourous looking clothes lol

Banned

They all look like stick insects and sound like a cat with a fly stuck in their mouth :roll:

Banned

They all look like stick insects and sound like a cat with a fly stuck in it's mouth :roll:

chrishill;3087386

Theres a bit at about 1min 40 where they're all perfectly in harmony … Theres a bit at about 1min 40 where they're all perfectly in harmony *cough*to be honest though, Jo Wileys Karaoke Lounge cover versions are never that great and I expect thats because the artists don't have that long to perfect a song that isn't their own. Granted in this case they sound f-ing horrendous though!also, no offence to any auburn haired people out there, but how pale has the ginger one gone? has she been on the anti-sunbed? that can't be natural, shes almost see-through!

oi chris, im not ginger but love ginger ladies with frecks, actually to me they are typical British Roses, i have freckles and love them, even if they are just scattered on my nose :? and i knew you meant ginger when you said auburn lol (dont be afraid, be VERY afraid) lol

seriously it wasn't great, i doubt they'd get through an audition with Simon Cowel now, but hey, do they really care. Pretty girls, ok voices and A++++ selling factor, really, in this day and age can we do anything else but wish them good luck, life is hard enough as it is and it's always very satisfying to see people make it who have come from nothing, dont you think? ;-)

DLM;3087471

They all look like stick insects and sound like a cat with a fly stuck in … They all look like stick insects and sound like a cat with a fly stuck in it's mouth :roll:

what have you done with your life then? have you even bothered to get dressed today, oh please, sorry miss beauty queen.

Banned

snowflake;3087494

what have you done with your life then? have you even bothered to get … what have you done with your life then? have you even bothered to get dressed today, oh please, sorry miss beauty queen.

Lot's.

Yes, i have.

I am naturally beautiful and don't need a load of slap :-D

DLM;3087508

Lot's.Yes, i have.I am naturally beautiful and don't need a load of slap … Lot's.Yes, i have.I am naturally beautiful and don't need a load of slap :-D

whatever :giggle:

remember guys beauty is in the eye of the beholder!!

foxymissroxy;3087545

remember guys beauty is in the eye of the beholder!!

clearly not DLM'S type then lol

DLM;3087471

They all look like stick insects and sound like a cat with a fly stuck in … They all look like stick insects and sound like a cat with a fly stuck in it's mouth :roll:

jellybaby22;3087592

i think they are pretty..maybe not the best singers ......

well, put it this way, how dlm could criticise them, when i dont think i know any woman that wouldnt be happy to swap places with them is beyond me lol
maybe dlm is something rather special and we just dont know yet :roll:

oh sod it, i like them, theyre hard working girls, they came from nothing and have been successful, oh yeah so lets pull them apart, sorry, i dont want to jump on that bandwagon :roll:

Banned

snowflake;3087612

well, put it this way, how dlm could criticise them, when i dont think i … well, put it this way, how dlm could criticise them, when i dont think i know any woman that wouldnt be happy to swap places with them is beyond me lolmaybe dlm is something rather special and we just dont know yet :roll:oh sod it, i like them, theyre hard working girls, they came from nothing and have been successful, oh yeah so lets pull them apart, sorry, i dont want to jump on that bandwagon :roll:

Can you please stop quoting my initials, i am already a favourite on here and your clearly not :thumbsup:

I didn't think it was THAT bad, not the best singers in the world but I've heard a whole lot worse, bless 'em.

about to watch it.... love this song..better be good

snowflake;3087486

and i knew you meant ginger when you said auburn lol (dont be afraid, be … and i knew you meant ginger when you said auburn lol (dont be afraid, be VERY afraid) lol

yes, technically they are two diff types of hair colour.. sorry, just had to quote n agree :roll:

*sigh*

DLM;3087627

Can you please stop quoting my initials, i am already a favourite on here … Can you please stop quoting my initials, i am already a favourite on here and your clearly not :thumbsup:

Ohhhhhhhhh really? pmsl :whistling:

Banned

snowflake;3087673

Ohhhhhhhhh really? pmsl :whistling:

Yes, really :whistling:

i would watch it.. but my comp is being an ******************* = lots of swearing.. its like a snail tonight

Original Poster

Now now girls

http://memsaab.co.in/files/images/catfight.preview.gif

andy108uk;3087714

its true i saw her in asda today:whistling:

Saw her, or followed her!?!? lmao

DLM;3087677

Yes, really :whistling:

whatever pmsl :giggle:

Individually they weren't that bad - just unfortunate they are a band and have to sing in harmony:w00t: Btw where was Nadine ? :thinking:

Phrrrtttt!

libbitom1;3087797

Individually they weren't that bad - just unfortunate they are a band and … Individually they weren't that bad - just unfortunate they are a band and have to sing in harmony:w00t: Btw where was Nadine ? :thinking:

shingle monster has her

magicbeans;3088250

shingle monster has her

maybe dlm will replace her seeing as she thinks theyre all stick insects that cant sing, clearly she can show us what a real woman is :roll:
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Smacking children is to be banned in Scotland46
    2. Add one, leave one game54415418
    3. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19247601
    4. HUKD Satellite Information & IPTV Thread48710981

See more discussions