Girls ( or men if it applies) when you pluck your eye brows do you !

28 replies
Found 31st Dec 2009
Sneeze!! If so then why does it happen ?

1. Misc
Groups
  1. Misc
28 Comments

ummm no :?

:lol:

no never, it does when i pluck my nose ones though lol

Banned

mine are threaded but even when plucked that would be a no.

:thinking: nope..........but my mouths wide open while i pluck:w00t: .why is that:?::lol:

Original Poster

Oooo me thinks I'm odd:oops:

Banned

Yes, hope you are well x x

Banned

lol rosie i do the same when i put on my contact lenses - ???:)

Yep!! I always sneeze and my eyes water! Only happens when plucking though, not when they get waxed (well, the watery eyes happen, but not the sneezing!)

Original Poster

rosie2008;7385725

:thinking: nope..........but my mouths wide open while i pluck:w00t: .why … :thinking: nope..........but my mouths wide open while i pluck:w00t: .why is that:?::lol:

Rosie Hun I'm sat here plucking my eyebrows and trying to open my mouth wude and it just ain't happening babe :?

happens to me my eyes water as well

Banned

some people sneeze when they tweeze because their sinus cavities may be closer to their eyes than other people's.

Because of that, a pulling sensation on the eyebrows can cause the sinuses to get touched, causing a sneeze to happen.

sparkle123;7385740

lol rosie i do the same when i put on my contact lenses -

:giggle: I do it too when I put me mascara on......look down in mirror and there it is big gaping hole staring back at me:w00t: Have tried shutting it but it just dont work:giggle:

Original Poster

DLM;7385739

Yes, hope you are well x x

secretsanta;7385748

Yep!! I always sneeze and my eyes water! Only happens when plucking … Yep!! I always sneeze and my eyes water! Only happens when plucking though, not when they get waxed (well, the watery eyes happen, but not the sneezing!)

WHoo hoo I'm not losing the plot :-D

frollickingfrill;7385767

Rosie Hun I'm sat here plucking my eyebrows and trying to open my mouth … Rosie Hun I'm sat here plucking my eyebrows and trying to open my mouth wude and it just ain't happening babe :?

:lol: It`s not a pretty sight tbh frilly:oops::w00t:

if i clean my ears with them cotton buds (i know you shouldn't) that always makes me cough. lol

Original Poster

DLM;7385775

some people sneeze when they tweeze because their sinus cavities may be … some people sneeze when they tweeze because their sinus cavities may be closer to their eyes than other people's. Because of that, a pulling sensation on the eyebrows can cause the sinuses to get touched, causing a sneeze to happen.

Argh DLM have you been googling :thumbsup:

sparkle123;7385740

lol rosie i do the same when i put on my contact lenses - ???:)

me too and when im putiing on miscara:giggle:

BlondeBella;7385834

me too and when im putiing on miscara:giggle:

Hey Bella,been a while. Congratulations on your engagement:thumbsup::-D

rosie2008;7385851

Hey Bella,been a while. Congratulations on your engagement:thumbsup::-D

Heya rosie, how you been? Thanks i was well chuffed:-D

BlondeBella;7385866

Heya rosie, how you been? Thanks i was well chuffed:-D

I`m ok thanks Bella, Good to see you back.:thumbsup:

rosie2008;7385878

I`m ok thanks Bella, Good to see you back.:thumbsup:

yeah its good to be back, hope you have a nice new year xxxx

Original Poster

:thumbsup:Oooo BB seems I'm a little behind. Congrats

Banned

frollickingfrill;7385828

Argh DLM have you been googling :thumbsup:

:oops:

Banned

I will be sneezing my head off in approximately half an hour after I have my last bath of the year :-D

Original Poster

Well Ladies Im off out to celebrate the new year. All the best to you all Speak soon xxxxx

Banned

frollickingfrill;7386068

Well Ladies Im off out to celebrate the new year. All the best to you all … Well Ladies Im off out to celebrate the new year. All the best to you all Speak soon xxxxx

Enjoy, catch you soon x x

frollickingfrill;7386068

Well Ladies Im off out to celebrate the new year. All the best to you all … Well Ladies Im off out to celebrate the new year. All the best to you all Speak soon xxxxx

Happy New Year frilly. Have a good one.:thumbsup::)

yes, and i even sneeze when i have them waxed too
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Foo fighters presale code.2728
    2. landlord trying to get tenant to purchase a new bed when the old one was al…1017
    3. Sim deal with EU calls11
    4. Skateboarding advice (beginner) 25/yo211

See more discussions