Groups
    EXPIRED

Girls who dont put out on the first date....

*** V V V BIG TURN OFF ******

went out last night, paid £65 for the meal (money aint nowt but a peanut), ended up with a hug and she said we should do this again and left.

LULZ, i was like please GTFO off my eyes.

maybe you are just pig ugly?
    - skusey

I made someone up aswell once....
    - dcx_badass

359 Comments

Original Poster

reported already for people spamming :-(

Must have been a lesbian.

Banned

life changing thread

would you honestly respect a girl who gives on the 1st date?

Original Poster

Syzable;4353656

Must have been a lesbian.

would make a lot of sense.
    wulshaz;4353678

would you honestly respect a girl who gives on the 1st date?

were not living in 1965 where you need to court a women, this is 2009 mate.

Well, you either got it, or you ain't.

Banned

best bg1 thread ever

serious maaaan no hate!!!!!!!!!!! (in a sarcastic ned flanders voice)

How can you spend 65 quid in McDonalds?

Banned

you wanna learn some respect before you go expecting anything, your parents most be so proud, not

Banned

Well at least someone was happy. She probably just won her bet that she could fleece a tight ass. Repped.

Original Poster

Trickyjabs;4353723

lol mate, I was rolling in £50s, got there in my 40k merc, all out balling, she rang me today asking for a second date, I dunno though, shes going on long ting ya get me.

Original Poster

why do girls pretend there classy and hold out for a few dates, really though, it dont do them any favours.

Banned

black gerbil1;4353778

lol mate, I was rolling in £50s, got there in my 40k merc, all out … lol mate, I was rolling in £50s, got there in my 40k merc, all out balling, she rang me today asking for a second date, I dunno though, shes going on long ting ya get me.

Oh dear. I thought this was a serious thread (seriously), then this ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Epic fraud.

Banned

black gerbil1;4353786

why do girls pretend there classy and hold out for a few dates, really … why do girls pretend there classy and hold out for a few dates, really though, it dont do them any favours.

because it really does show which is the smartest sex, you reckon she on an internet forum whining :roll:

black gerbil1;4353786

why do girls pretend there classy and hold out for a few dates, really … why do girls pretend there classy and hold out for a few dates, really though, it dont do them any favours.

might be a case of treat them mean, keep them keen x x x x x x

Most expensive school tuck shop ever, face it BJ, you aint got the nouse.
    Its what your right hand is for, you could always ask your saint chauffer to give you a hand?

Original Poster

sassie;4353804

because it really does show which is the smartest sex, you reckon she on … because it really does show which is the smartest sex, you reckon she on an internet forum whining :roll:

lol @ smarter sex.

I think its pretty obvious to who the greater sex is (no sexiest)
    Angelstar;4353808

might be a case of treat them mean, keep them keen x x x x x x

ah good point, but that kind of stuff don't work on me, you know me I don't dibble dabble, I got more numbers then a phonebook.

Maybe one day you may know the difference between girls and women ;-)

kjbenja;4353850

cue the bear avatar:whistling:

Maybe it was your gift of the gab....turned her off....lol

Original Poster

kjbenja;4353850

she was 24, in a well paid job, she is gets paid a quarter of what I get in a year (she gets 30k a year)

im just saying women shouldn't be fake and try to pretend there something they aint.

Banned

black gerbil1;4353834

lol @ smarter sex.I think its pretty obvious to who the greater sex is … lol @ smarter sex.I think its pretty obvious to who the greater sex is (no sexiest)

you spend £60 odd and get naff all apart from a whinging on an interent forum she spends nothing and gets an evening out, a giggle with her mates and all for free, but your the smartest, bless

maybe shes just not that in to you.

maybe she doesn't fancy you

Original Poster

Kitten13;4353878

maybe shes just not that in to you.

juicyx;4353899

maybe she doesn't fancy you

ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL
    ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL

im a 9/10 easy, plz. ahahahahahah post of the day that was, chicks dig me, no1 has ever rejected me when I walk up to them.

Banned

Trickyjabs;4353723

Let's face it, if it was a "classy joint", he definately didn't pay for both! Could have something to do with the lack of conquest. Maybe this type of bednotch isn't meant to be and sticking to "conquests" on here are more realistic.

oh sweety, any guy who thinks they are a 9/10 I would give one..........

out a 10

Banned

pmsl bg1 gets nowt and sits on an internet forum crying about it, maybe you should spend more time in the real world and things may make a little more sense, and the biggest titter is you counted the pennies to see how much you had spent

Original Poster

Kitten13;4353924

oh sweety, any guy who thinks they are a 9/10 I would give … oh sweety, any guy who thinks they are a 9/10 I would give one..........out a 10

yeah that makes perfect sense and good logic too /scarscam

hmm do I go out on a second date, maybe ill get something hmm

sassie;4353874

you spend £60 odd and get naff all apart from a whinging on an interent … you spend £60 odd and get naff all apart from a whinging on an interent forum she spends nothing and gets an evening out, a giggle with her mates and all for free, but your the smartest, bless

at last, a true post.

Original Poster

sassie;4353934

pmsl bg1 gets nowt and sits on an internet forum crying about it, maybe … pmsl bg1 gets nowt and sits on an internet forum crying about it, maybe you should spend more time in the real world and things may make a little more sense, and the biggest titter is you counted the pennies to see how much you had spent

says the women with a higher post per day count then me loool, i should come on here drunk n miselefpel ma wrds, amirite guies

Banned

black gerbil1;4353952

says the women with a higher post per day count then me loool.

i dont pretend to have a life, and when i was your age i certainly wasnt sat on an internet forum pretending to have a life, i actually had one

black gerbil1;4353778

lol mate, I was rolling in £50s, got there in my 40k merc, all out … lol mate, I was rolling in £50s, got there in my 40k merc, all out balling, she rang me today asking for a second date, I dunno though, shes going on long ting ya get me.

Apparently, after she blew you out you had a fustrated hand shandy in your 40K Merc on the way home and you lost control:

http://www.emercedesbenz.com/Images/Jan07/31_Mercedes_CLK_Crash/31_Mercedes_CLK_Crash_3.jpg

[SIZE="6"]here they are[/SIZE]
    http://i276.photobucket.com/albums/kk10/pauls7010/ATT16416.jpg

Maybe ]THIS happened? No H4TE just been tripping over it!! Around 30 secs....

Trickyjabs;4353723

lol!

Banned

black gerbil1;4353943

hmm do I go out on a second date, maybe ill get something hmm

Now that would be funny.

don't let the scratching last too long before seeking help. (serious)

black gerbil1;4353943

yeah that makes perfect sense and good logic too /scarscamhmm do I go out … yeah that makes perfect sense and good logic too /scarscamhmm do I go out on a second date, maybe ill get something hmm

worth a try x x x x :thumbsup:

black gerbil1;4353952

says the women with a higher post per day count then me loool, i should … says the women with a higher post per day count then me loool, i should come on here drunk n miselefpel ma wrds, amirite guies

no, youre not.

loser.
    marmite guise?

I'd maybe give her one more chance.

But if she doesn't give anything I'd push her down a well or something.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. New a camera to keep track of my Demintina Mother67
      2. What laptop to choose?11
      3. cheapest way to Get from BRIDLINGTON TO ACCRINGTON ??33
      4. Laptop screen backlight issue23

See more discussions