Groups

Girls, why do you go for the ...

Banned
    *** holes? i know like 3 really nice girls (personality + looks) yet they go out with absolute idiots who treat them like crap. why is this? am i missing something?

48 Comments

i always think..."that could be ME!"
    lol!
    feel ur pain-know loadsa sweet girls who go out with fools....1day...lol!

cos it seems like a good idea at the time (until we wake up and smell the coffee - and realise we have wasted all that time being treated like poo. Usually ending up more cynical and poorer and more battered and bruised!!!

are any of them blonde?

I hear a lot of guys saying this, and to be honest with you, I have been with some guys who claim to be 'different' from the a holes you speak of.....yet these ones turn out to be the same as the rest! If not worse!

I suppose us girls look at a guy, and maybe these guys tell them all they want to hear, then when we see what they are really like we are sometimes too deep in to see it? If you know what I mean?

Keep your hopes and spirits up, these nice girls will one day see who are the nice guys and who aren't!

Aquatic;4398955

cos it seems like a good idea at the time (until we wake up and smell the … cos it seems like a good idea at the time (until we wake up and smell the coffee - and realise we have wasted all that time being treated like poo. Usually ending up more cynical and poorer and more battered and bruised!!!

Totally agree :thumbsup:

big wangs?

Why do girls wear make up and perfume?

Because they're ugly and they smell!

It's just a joke! ;-)

every dog has its day.

acecatcher3;4399066

every dog has its day.

imdb.com/tit…82/

Trickyjabs;4399052

Why do girls wear make up and perfume?Because they're ugly and they … Why do girls wear make up and perfume?Because they're ugly and they smell!It's just a joke! ;-)

They are not all Ugly

.............. maybe it's simply because they need the most help/attention/change ;-)

I go for the nice ones..well I try, not that there is many about. I attract the idiots!

bargainhunter2009;4399367

I go for the nice ones..well I try, not that there is many about. I … I go for the nice ones..well I try, not that there is many about. I attract the idiots!

i agree :roll:

bargainhunter2009;4399367

I go for the nice ones..well I try, not that there is many about. I … I go for the nice ones..well I try, not that there is many about. I attract the idiots!

Ditto!!!

munnski;4398962

I hear a lot of guys saying this, and to be honest with you, I have been … I hear a lot of guys saying this, and to be honest with you, I have been with some guys who claim to be 'different' from the a holes you speak of.....yet these ones turn out to be the same as the rest! If not worse!

Also ditto!! :x

I attract the meanies, or i think they are nice and they turn possesive, but by then im in love and like now...im stuck xxx

I'm a nice Idiot

bints don't want nice fellas , they want unpredictable noodle

owlass;4399548

bints don't want nice fellas , they want unpredictable noodle

Whats a bint?...
    And whats unpredictable noodle? :-)

munnski;4398962

I hear a lot of guys saying this, and to be honest with you, I have been … I hear a lot of guys saying this, and to be honest with you, I have been with some guys who claim to be 'different' from the a holes you speak of.....yet these ones turn out to be the same as the rest! If not worse!I suppose us girls look at a guy, and maybe these guys tell them all they want to hear, then when we see what they are really like we are sometimes too deep in to see it? If you know what I mean?Keep your hopes and spirits up, these nice girls will one day see who are the nice guys and who aren't!

totally

*katie*;4399568

Whats a bint?...And whats unpredictable noodle? :-)

bint = nice sexy women :whistling:

unpredictable noodle = men with sense :-D

always the same :roll: they want unpredictable, flash and "cool" guys

us nice fellas that are a bit boring & try not to go doing stupid things (stay by the book) get left in the lurch :roll:

then they coming running 3 months later ....... "he cheated on me" or "he is a jerk" and its .............. I TOLD YOU SO :x

Some men though start off really really nice and you fall in love and then it's like they all change i thought i had a great lad, i love him to bits, but he has no time for me, to bothered with money and work, and he treats me terribly, although better when we are together.
    I get the blame for everything and i just take it, because i love him, don't think its just me, can live with it xxx

dontdothatagain;4398957

are any of them blonde?

Whats that got to do with the price of fish ?

faevilangel;4399640

always the same :roll: they want unpredictable, flash and "cool" guysus … always the same :roll: they want unpredictable, flash and "cool" guysus nice fellas that are a bit boring & try not to go doing stupid things (stay by the book) get left in the lurch :roll:then they coming running 3 months later ....... "he cheated on me" or "he is a jerk" and its .............. I TOLD YOU SO :x

:lol:

not every girl wants flash & 'cool' guys :whistling:

ilovelilac;4399716

:lol:not every girl wants flash & 'cool' guys :whistling:

no.... the only ones who don't can't tell their ass from the face :lol:

i want boring!! I want predictable!!
    was badly hurt in last relationship, too scared to get into another relationship....:oops:

faevilangel;4399745

no.... the only ones who don't can't tell their ass from the face :lol:

i so didnt get that :?

ilovelilac;4399776

i so didnt get that :?

chavs .... chubby chavs :lol:

all i want is an independent woman with some brain cells (e.g. be able to hold a conversation)

but all they gots around here is blooming chavs :x

faevilangel;4399805

chavs .... chubby chavs :lol:all i want is an independent woman with some … chavs .... chubby chavs :lol:all i want is an independent woman with some brain cells (e.g. be able to hold a conversation) but all they gots around here is blooming chavs :x

:lol:

not many chavs where i live

fancy a game? :whistling:

chryssie;4399765

i want boring!! I want predictable!!was badly hurt in last relationship, … i want boring!! I want predictable!!was badly hurt in last relationship, too scared to get into another relationship....:oops:

awww *hugs* you're probably very wise x x

faevilangel;4399805

chavs .... chubby chavs :lol:all i want is an independent woman with some … chavs .... chubby chavs :lol:all i want is an independent woman with some brain cells (e.g. be able to hold a conversation) but all they gots around here is blooming chavs :x

hey, its not just guys having the problems here.... would love to be able to hold an intelligent conversation with a guy... the less grunts the better ;-)

chryssie;4399857

hey, its not just guys having the problems here.... would love to be able … hey, its not just guys having the problems here.... would love to be able to hold an intelligent conversation with a guy... the less grunts the better ;-)

i can talk for hours on aany subject i spent my school days learning ... not fighting :w00t:

its just a pain to try and find an equal :lol:

i will a bit later lilly x

ClarityofMind;4399855

awww *hugs* you're probably very wise x x

Hi Clarity :-D
    Wise don't keep me warm on these winter nights! :-( I'd like to... but something just keeps holding me back!

Well, something and distinct NO that comes to mind so very often when meeting the opposite sex!!

Original Poster Banned

but yeh ok so even when you realise they treat you like **** you still stay with them??

DangerGod;4400053

but yeh ok so even when you realise they treat you like **** you still … but yeh ok so even when you realise they treat you like **** you still stay with them??

Common answers
    1: Denial
    2: Think you can "change" them
    3: Waiting for "tomorrow" when they realise how much they love you
    4: Embarrassment, do you wanna be the girl who went out with someone who treated you badly or do you wanna stick with it and save face

These are not all my personal opinions, just the way some girls think
    (Mine were just 1 and 3 :oops:)

starsparkle2311;4400079

Hmmmmm thing is I'm always wary of "nice" guys - too good to be true - … Hmmmmm thing is I'm always wary of "nice" guys - too good to be true - springs to mind, whereas with bad boys you know they're gonna let you down and treat you mean,lol:w00t:

Hence why reluctant to get into a relationship ;-)
    Wouldn't mind the prince charming though..... those disney films have a lot to answer for raising our hopes like that!!

chryssie;4400144

...those disney films have a lot to answer for raising our hopes like … ...those disney films have a lot to answer for raising our hopes like that!!

well i look like shrek and can keep ya bits warm , will that do ya :pirate:

owlass;4400589

well i look like shrek and can keep ya bits warm , will that do ya … well i look like shrek and can keep ya bits warm , will that do ya :pirate:

Brush your teeth and we're on :p:w00t:
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Any tips on finding a cheap new kitchen plus bathroom with fitting?34
      2. Amazon prime subscribe & save410
      3. Looking for a mobile phone with a £300 budget11
      4. Decent Mp3 Player?44

See more discussions