Found 2nd Jul 2009
What do you think of this?

goldsmiths.co.uk/pro…406

For a girl who I know likes pendants. (the're the ones with the long chains, right??)

Love it or hate it?

1. Misc
Groups
  1. Misc
30 Comments

Absolutley stunning

However... coming from Goldsmiths likely to be A: overpriced and B: smaller than you think it is

Just a heads up.

Also you can use Tesco vouchers to buy Goldsmiths items, you get x 4 the normal shop amount

Banned

that's really pretty. I would be very chuffed if i received it as a gift.

http://www.goldsmiths.co.uk/content/full/4406.jpgpic added for you mate .. looks nice :thumbsup: but I think a bit expensive for silver

yeah its nice seems alot of money for silver though personally i prefer gold but yeah its nice.

Very nice, but you shouldn't have :thumbsup:

Aw thanks ;-)

Banned

stuff that......... the new kit from MCFC is due on the 18th ...:thumbsup: better value

£67.49

Very similar!

Again cheaper, but white gold and not silver - ]here

http://www.argos.co.uk/wcsstore/argos/images/314-2191890A71UC552670M.jpg

It's really lovely, but isn't £109 a lot for a gift "for a girl you know who likes pendants" ? lol

Oh and yellow gold is yuk, makes me think of chavs and their sovereign rings lol

Silver or white gold for me.

angelkelly;5648596

£67.49Very similar!Again cheaper, but white gold and not silver - ]here

that's really nice, but please transfer it to a fancy box if you get that... lol

ChipSticks;5648598

It's really lovely, but isn't £109 a lot for a gift "for a girl you know … It's really lovely, but isn't £109 a lot for a gift "for a girl you know who likes pendants" ? lolOh and yellow gold is yuk, makes me think of chavs and their sovereign rings lolSilver or white gold for me.

+1:thumbsup:

I'm sorry I dont really like it, but its whether SHE likes it that's important

I like it and would be happy with Argos one too...xx

does she wear silver coloured metal or gold?

buy the colour she normally wears.

TBH i would like it but would like the cheaper versions just as much.... dont spend so much money on it when you can get just as good for cheaper :thumbsup:

lfc_engravedonheart;5648800

TBH i would like it but would like the cheaper versions just as much.... … TBH i would like it but would like the cheaper versions just as much.... dont spend so much money on it when you can get just as good for cheaper :thumbsup:

Same here, I really like the second picture, the argos one. It's nice.

ChipSticks;5648916

Same here, I really like the second picture, the argos one. It's nice.

yeah me too :thumbsup:

lfc_engravedonheart;5648800

dont spend so much money on it when you can get just as good for cheaper … dont spend so much money on it when you can get just as good for cheaper :thumbsup:

easy to please? :whistling:

:-D

I got argos.co.uk/web…%3E for my girlfriend's 20th birthday last year, the heart is acctually quite small but she loves it... i'm going to buy her something very expensive this year for her 21st

rwm24;5648954

easy to please? :whistling::-DI got … easy to please? :whistling::-DI got http://www.argos.co.uk/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/Search?storeId=10001&catalogId=1500001501&langId=-1&searchTerms=219%2F5700&Submit=GO+%3E for my girlfriend's 20th birthday last year, the heart is acctually quite small but she loves it... i'm going to buy her something very expensive this year for her 21st

PMSL!!!! nah just can't justify paying that amount for something when you can get something just as nice (like what you got your gf :thumbsup:)

actually yeah i am easily pleased..... i make do with a home made card from my kids and i'm well pleased :oops:

lfc_engravedonheart;5649007

actually yeah i am easily pleased..... i make do with a home made card … actually yeah i am easily pleased..... i make do with a home made card from my kids and i'm well pleased :oops:

My parents say they always used to prefer my home made cards (normally just in power point or something simple with a few pictures/text to make them laugh) than shop bought cards

Also my girlfriend's birthday is in a month or 2 so i'm hunting round for a very nice necklace atm but I need suggestions! (I want solid silver from somewhere like tiffany's)

rwm24;5649024

My parents say they always used to prefer my home made cards (normally … My parents say they always used to prefer my home made cards (normally just in power point or something simple with a few pictures/text to make them laugh) than shop bought cardsAlso my girlfriend's birthday is in a month or 2 so i'm hunting round for a very nice necklace atm but I need suggestions! (I want solid silver from somewhere like tiffany's)

my boys are only 2 & 4 but i will prefer anything homemade from them for as long as i live :-D

Hmmmmmmmm will she appreciate it or is she easily pleased like me :lol: if the latter then buy her a nice necklace/earrings/bracelet for half the price and take her out for dinner :thumbsup:

lfc_engravedonheart;5649066

my boys are only 2 & 4 but i will prefer anything homemade from them for … my boys are only 2 & 4 but i will prefer anything homemade from them for as long as i live :-DHmmmmmmmm will she appreciate it or is she easily pleased like me :lol: if the latter then buy her a nice necklace/earrings/bracelet for half the price and take her out for dinner :thumbsup:

I think she would apprechiate it, i'll take her out for dinner too.. if I can afford it at the time :oops:

She doesn't wear fancy ear rings, she has her ears pierced in several places but just wears little stud style things in them.

She rarely wears braclets, only for special occasions so I think a necklace is the best option as she wears the one I bought her everyday!

uk.tiffany.com/sho…Clk looks quite nice but i'm not sure, there are too many to choose from :x

rwm24;5649109

I think she would apprechiate it, i'll take her out for dinner too.. if I … I think she would apprechiate it, i'll take her out for dinner too.. if I can afford it at the time :oops: She doesn't wear fancy ear rings, she has her ears pierced in several places but just wears little stud style things in them.She rarely wears braclets, only for special occasions so I think a necklace is the best option as she wears the one I bought her everyday!http://uk.tiffany.com/shopping/item.aspx?cid=288153&Sku=23986787&search_params=s+5-p+3-c+288153-r+201445411+201323338+201287465-x+-n+6-ri+-ni+0-t&selectedSku=23986787&selEmailSku=23986787&omie=itemBtnClk looks quite nice but i'm not sure, there are too many to choose from :x

awwww now that is sweet and as easy as i am i would love to get one of those
BUT, seeing as you just got her a necklace that she wears everyday, will she want another??? i'm sorry if i'm doing your head in.... you know her better than anyone but would she not like you to buy her a lovely dress and acessories and take her out to dinner than another necklace?

lfc_engravedonheart;5649147

awwww now that is sweet and as easy as i am i would love to get one of … awwww now that is sweet and as easy as i am i would love to get one of those :pBUT, seeing as you just got her a necklace that she wears everyday, will she want another??? i'm sorry if i'm doing your head in.... you know her better than anyone but would she not like you to buy her a lovely dress and acessories and take her out to dinner than another necklace?

I normally buy her dresses/clothes that are on sale :whistling: Got her a £16 dress that arrived today, she was very very happy with it even though she rarely wears dresses and her wardrobe is far too full already!

Good point but I have no other ideas for 21st presents! :cry:

rwm24;5649170

I normally buy her dresses/clothes that are on sale :whistling: Got her a … I normally buy her dresses/clothes that are on sale :whistling: Got her a £16 dress that arrived today, she was very very happy with it even though she rarely wears dresses and her wardrobe is far too full already!Good point but I have no other ideas for 21st presents! :cry:

what about an engagement ring :whistling: awwwww you sound proper sweet, bless ya

lfc_engravedonheart;5649190

what about an engagement ring :whistling: awwwww you sound proper sweet, … what about an engagement ring :whistling: awwwww you sound proper sweet, bless ya

eeeip xD I think it's a bit too soon for that, neither of us wanna rush into anything even though we are already living together

rwm24;5649240

eeeip xD I think it's a bit too soon for that, neither of us wanna rush … eeeip xD I think it's a bit too soon for that, neither of us wanna rush into anything even though we are already living together

:lol: fair do's...... erm ran out of options for you bud :lol:

Original Poster

so... prefer
http://www.argos.co.uk/wcsstore/argos/images/314-2191890A71UC552670M.jpg or this http://www.argos.co.uk/wcsstore/argos/images/314-2195700A71UC551557M.jpg

??

I prefer the one on the left..
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Topcashback Trick or Treat competition62653
    2. Win two star gazing festival tickets in the north pennines11
    3. Win a £100 Amazon Voucher From LoveMyVouchers33
    4. Chat magazine issue 4323

See more discussions