Groups
    EXPIRED

[Giveaway] 1 x Final Fantasy XIV Online O2 Code

I have no use for this, so I thought I might aswell give it away, rather than just post it and someone take it without so much as a thanks;
    Rules are:
    1. Must of been a member at least 3 months
    2. Must of had some activity ie misc/ask AND posted a deal
    3. I will pick a winner tonight around 8/9pm on 7th July

Good Luck!

8 Comments

Can I slightly hijack your thread and offer mine away too? X)

My thread went kinda dead and the only poster didn't need it anymore

cheers mate thks

Original Poster

Bure11

Can I slightly hijack your thread and offer mine away too? X)My thread … Can I slightly hijack your thread and offer mine away too? X)My thread went kinda dead and the only poster didn't need it anymore

Reported for threadspoiling (_;) haha, but yeah of course mate hope you're well.

Is this for the in-game items or the full game? If it's the full game then can count me in but if it's the in-game items then no need.

CoolDude0123

Is this for the in-game items or the full game? If it's the full game … Is this for the in-game items or the full game? If it's the full game then can count me in but if it's the in-game items then no need.

Priority has partnered with Square Enix to offer users a free money can't buy, in-game bundle when you sign up and create a game account. Hurry and get yours now as the codes will go quickly and there is limited availability. The bundle includes; 1 x Housemaid Attire character costume, 1x Original Fat Chocobo Mount and 1x Butler Attire character costume. These items cannot be purchased or obtained outside of the game, except via this promotion.

nathan3007

Reported for threadspoiling (_;) haha, but yeah of course mate hope … Reported for threadspoiling (_;) haha, but yeah of course mate hope you're well.

Yeah I'm doing alright mate, just enjoying my last bit of freedom before full time work starts

How did the exams go?

fLiPeR

Priority has partnered with Square Enix to offer users a free money can't … Priority has partnered with Square Enix to offer users a free money can't buy, in-game bundle when you sign up and create a game account. Hurry and get yours now as the codes will go quickly and there is limited availability. The bundle includes; 1 x Housemaid Attire character costume, 1x Original Fat Chocobo Mount and 1x Butler Attire character costume. These items cannot be purchased or obtained outside of the game, except via this promotion.

Cheers. Funny enough I already had an account made from the trial on PS3. Been trying to log into it since yesterday for PS4 to take part in the new trial and I can't even log in. Getting a message saying "No valid service account is available to play Final Fantasy XIV". Thought about creating a new account but the Square Enix ID can't be changed. Don't think this free stuff is going to do me much good unless I can get on to try the trial out properly.

Original Poster

Bure11

Yeah I'm doing alright mate, just enjoying my last bit of freedom before … Yeah I'm doing alright mate, just enjoying my last bit of freedom before full time work starts :pHow did the exams go?

About as well as expected mate
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. word association Game74044549
      2. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19047161
      3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767399
      4. So Brexit isn't going how a lot of Brexiters thought it would28107

See more discussions