Groups

Giveaway Dorset cereals £1 off voucher

Hi all, I've been playing their mini games and have earned myself quite a few tokens, so am happy to spare 20 tokens to give you a £1 off their cereals, the only thing you need to do and select which cereals you want, I have enough for 2 vouchers, first come, first serve. Might need your email address as I'll need to download and attach it

15 Comments

hello

where can you use the voucher

Original Poster

Any supermarket that sell them, i suppose, I haven't redeemed one yet, just gathered lots of tokens but you have to select which one you want. Take a look at their website and let me know if interested

Nice one. Thanks for sharing

can i have some

Original Poster

shabbird

Nice one. Thanks for sharing

No worries, at least they can be used, am still on the box I bought in November, turns out am not so keen on bird seeds for brekkie

Original Poster

princess23

can i have some

Sure I just need to know which one you want, they have 3 types of cereals, and I need to select the type before I can download : ultimate muesli, ultimate granola or Bircher muesli. Should have put that in the first post

is it not for normal cereals

Original Poster

princess23

is it not for normal cereals

Not sure what you mean it's for Dorset cereals

oh they sound posh

Original Poster

princess23

oh they sound posh

Yeah, with the price tag, which is why a £1 off isn't bad

dorset cereals are like rocks try eating some I wouldn't have them for free let alone pay for them , I bought them once reduced , after trying to eat them I realised why theyd been reduced

o.k. for repairing concrete I suppose

Original Poster

So I take it you don't want a voucher, then
    Unless you have walls to repair?????

tomminator

dorset cereals are like rocks try eating some I wouldn't have them for … dorset cereals are like rocks try eating some I wouldn't have them for free let alone pay for them , I bought them once reduced , after trying to eat them I realised why theyd been reduced

no thanks lol
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767378
      2. U.S. bombers fly off North Korea's coast in show of force1218
      3. So Brexit isn't going how a lot of Brexiters thought it would2467
      4. Whoops SNP...Grenfell style cladding all over Glasgow817

See more discussions