Giveaway Free Google Chromecast

Posted 5th Nov
Hello i thought this may be a good thing to share, I came across this company and saw that they are doing a free giveaway of Google Chromecast this is defo worth a try as the entry is completely free.
all I did was go to their Facebook page write a simple comment and enter myself for the giveaway hoping to win this baby from google

facebook.com/Ele…om/
Community Updates
Competitions

Groups

2 Comments
Just seen you joined today, welcome Is your name joe by any chance? seriously though be wary of Facebook comps, obviously some are legit, I’ve won myself in the past but there’s also a lot of fake comps out there from people just wanting page likes. You also have to sign up to a newsletter to enter which puts me off right away. Good luck anyway
This is legit I purchased from them before sometimes they have cheap prices I just saw it and thought this may be good for here.
I’m always on ukdeal for past 3 years so when I saw this I thought it would be a good way to make my first post and get involved but yea I understand what you saying that there is a lot of fake comps and promotions
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions

Top Merchants