Expired

Giveaway: Tickets for Radio 2 In Concert: Maroon 5 (9 Sept) on 09 Sept 2010 - London

24 replies
Found 31st Aug 2010
I've won a pair of tickets to the above but won't be able to go as I've booked a holiday away.

If interested post in thread and i'll choose someone this Fri night.

Full details in next post.

24 Comments

Banned

oh man me please!

Original Poster

Date: 09 September 2010
THIS TICKET DOES NOT GUARANTEE ADMISSION
COMPLIMENTARY TICKET NOT FOR SALE

Terms & Conditions
This is your official BBC eTicket so please make sure you print it off and bring it with you!
Venue: The Scala
Address: 275 Pentonville Road, Kings Cross, London N1 9NL
Nearest tube: Kings Cross (Piccadilly, Northern, Victoria, Hammersmith & City, Metropolitan and
Circle Lines)
Admission on site from: 6pm
Studio doors open from: 6.30pm
Recording starts: 8pm
Minimum Age: 16
Bar available: Yes
Please note this is a standing only event.
Show: Radio 2 In Concert: Maroon 5

Edited by: "choc1969" 31st Aug 2010

Definitely interested, would be most grateful.

Me please.. Since I am not a UK resident, I have no chance to win the ticket by myself.. All my favourite songs belong to Maroon 5.. Their songs have been my way to cope with every upsetting feeling..

Original Poster

Anymore interested ? oO

yes pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee:):):)

yeeeah! MEEE, pretty please!

Edited by: "ChrisTheNinja" 3rd Sep 2010

Awww, so nice of you. I can't go but wish I could.
I hope you have a fabby holiday.

Original Poster

kwikemart

yes pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee:):):)

congrats.......pm me your e-mail addy and i'll forward tix

Congratulations!

I have two tickets I can forward to someone if they want them?

HI LAURA , I WOULD LOVE THOSE TICKETS . I TOO ENTERED THE DRAW BUT WASN'T LUCKY . I CHECKED MY EMAIL EVERY HOUR ! I HAVE BEEN A FAN FOR YEARS . PLEASE CHOOSE ME XXXXX

laura131

I have two tickets I can forward to someone if they want them?

HI LAURA .NOT SURE HOW THIS SITE WORKS BUT I DESPERATELY WANT TICKETS FOR M5 . I MUST BE THEIR BIGGEST FAN . PLEASE WOULD YOU CONSIDER GIVING THEM TO ME . I WOULD BE SO SO GRATEFUL . LOVE SUE XXX

HI LAURA131. PLEASE REPLY I NEED TO GET TIME OFF WORK IF YOU,LL LET ME HAVE THEM . THANKS

Sorry first time i have been back on the internet. Im new to this site too but all l'll need is your email address and ill forward them on X)
Edited by: "laura131" 7th Sep 2010

mod

maroon5susan
I have removed your email address - unless you want all sorts of odd emails
Could you PM laura131 with your email address rather than displaying it for all to see?

please advise how as i get this message
You do not currently have permission to use the Hotukdeals private messaging service

maroon5susan I have removed your email address - unless you want all … maroon5susan I have removed your email address - unless you want all sorts of odd emailsCould you PM laura131 with your email address rather than displaying it for all to see?

i do not have access message reads You do not currently have permission to use the Hotukdeals private messaging service

laura131

Sorry first time i have been back on the internet. Im new to this site … Sorry first time i have been back on the internet. Im new to this site too but all l'll need is your email address and ill forward them on X)

hi laura 131 i am having trouble giving you my details as i do not have permission to give you my email address trying to sort it out i am so desperate for those tickets !

mod

maroon5susan
I shall PM your email address to laura131

andywedge

maroon5susanI shall PM your email address to laura131

thank you so much

maroon5susan

hi laura 131 i am having trouble giving you my details as i do not have … hi laura 131 i am having trouble giving you my details as i do not have permission to give you my email address trying to sort it out i am so desperate for those tickets !

HI LAURA MOD TEAM SHOULD HAVE SENT YOU MY EMAIL ADDRESS . PLEASE WOULD YOU FORWARD TICKETS ON I AM EVER SO GRATEFUL THANK YOU

I shall forward them onto you as soon as i can get access to my hotmail......usually crashes at work if so as soon as im home after 4!

laura131

I shall forward them onto you as soon as i can get access to my … I shall forward them onto you as soon as i can get access to my hotmail......usually crashes at work if so as soon as im home after 4!

LAURA YOU ARE A STAR . I AM SORRY I HAVE MITHERED YOU BUT I LIVE IN MANCHESTER AND I NEED TO ARRANGE TRANSPORT , I ALSO NEED TO SORT IT OUT AT WORK .THANK YOU ONCE AGAIN
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Windows 7 reactivation57
    2. Should I upgrade to Windows 10?69
    3. Wireless earphones46
    4. I5 7600k vs i5 740045

See more discussions