Giveaway! Win 1 of 10 adorable Flamedeer Plushies...

Posted 31st Oct
Our Halloween Flamedeer Hunt is almost over but we've got 10 of our beloved Flamedeer Plushies that need a good home!

All you need to do to enter is download the official hotukdeals app (via the link below) and then just keep your fingers crossed

Head on over to enter >> hotukdeals.com/com…hie <<

Good luck!

3321283.jpg
Community Updates
Official Announcements
Top comments
Link to enter >> hotukdeals.com/com…hie <<

If you already have the app it'll recognise this and give you your entry
Edited by: "magicjay1986" 31st Oct
Good luck everyone - I won't be entering as I was lucky enough to win the one from the @magicjay1986 Flamedeer thread along with @karina80
Been another great hunt. Made some new friends, caught up with old. Laughed, lost sleep but had a ball.

Such a great community on here and so many wonderful people too, that help others complete their sets or earn their badges and cheer them on when they do. Thank you for making this such an amazing game. Also thanks to the mods for their hard work and HUKD for running the comp. Good luck in the Plushie Giveaway. Hope to see you at Christmas on another hunt ,🦌❤
Good Luck everyone
203 Comments
Link to enter >> hotukdeals.com/com…hie <<

If you already have the app it'll recognise this and give you your entry
Edited by: "magicjay1986" 31st Oct
magicjay198631/10/2019 14:07

Link to enter >> https://www.hotukdeals.com/competitions/plushie …Link to enter >> https://www.hotukdeals.com/competitions/plushie <<

What if we have app already Tyyyy

Link to enter >> https://www.hotukdeals.com/competitions/plushie …Link to enter >> https://www.hotukdeals.com/competitions/plushie <<

Did what it takes mate, not going to win, that I know, but heart says push on bruh, push on
matwalaboy31/10/2019 14:11

Did what it takes mate, not going to win, that I know, but heart says push …Did what it takes mate, not going to win, that I know, but heart says push on bruh, push on

Gl We can but dream
lindalucky31/10/2019 14:10What if we have app already Tyyyy

Click through to download, press back, press continue and you are entered
Edited by: "MrsMeguy" 31st Oct
OMG OMG OMG! So exciting!!!! Plushie plushie plushie!! Maybe this year I’ll be lucky lol Fingers crossed!!!
lindalucky31/10/2019 14:10

Click on the link to whichever marketplace, then continue should enable you to enter details

It'll recognise that and you'll get your entry
magicjay198631/10/2019 14:12

It'll recognise that and you'll get your entry

Yey Spent 100000 hrs on this app all week lol Got some great bargs too Ty for comp xx
Best of luck everyone, you will need it lol fingers crossed for @EveryCloud
App downloaded!
MrsMeguy31/10/2019 14:14

Best of luck everyone, you will need it lol fingers crossed for …Best of luck everyone, you will need it lol fingers crossed for @EveryCloud

Oooh thank you. Good luck to you too 🦌❤
Edited by: "EveryCloud" 31st Oct
Good luck with the plushie comp peeps!
Entered!

Link to enter >> https://www.hotukdeals.com/competitions/plushie <<If you …Link to enter >> https://www.hotukdeals.com/competitions/plushie <<If you already have the app it'll recognise this and give you your entry

I'm on the app, oh my giddy aunt a plushie may find it's way to me. Good luck everyone ,🦌❤
Good Luck everyone

you just click on the play store link and then continue is available again
EveryCloud31/10/2019 14:15

Oooh thank you. Gokd luck to you too 🦌❤

Good luck to you both
have the app already but in it to win it
Good luck everyone - I won't be entering as I was lucky enough to win the one from the @magicjay1986 Flamedeer thread along with @karina80

Link to enter >> https://www.hotukdeals.com/competitions/plushie <<If you …Link to enter >> https://www.hotukdeals.com/competitions/plushie <<If you already have the app it'll recognise this and give you your entry

Im already on the App but when i press that link it gives me the following Error

'URL not handled by application'

Then opens the link in Chrome, Ive signed in on chrome but says 0 entries
Good luck peeps hope I win though xx
Eden003231/10/2019 14:24

Good luck everyone - I won't be entering as I was lucky enough to win the …Good luck everyone - I won't be entering as I was lucky enough to win the one from the @magicjay1986 Flamedeer thread along with @karina80

Congratulations
Good luck all
Hope there is no Facebook likes or WhatsApp as I dont have any of that but good luck everyone
Aargh i'd love to be able to look at a flamedeer plushie every Christmas as i play flamedeer games.
vixxi31/10/2019 14:24

Entered! Fingers crossed! @neoep @Thriftystitcher @Wychcraft @rits2015

@vixxi Thank you for mentioning me for the plushie...but after seeing other here I feel I'm not worthy for the plushie yet...

I wish that @EveryCloud , @ZanyAngel , @NP23 , @MissMonkeyMoo@vixxi@shabbird Will have a plushie to love and give him a warm home!!

oh...by the way...how do you feel? the remedy helped you? and how's you're baby boy feeling today?
rits201531/10/2019 14:37

@vixxi Thank you for mentioning me for the plushie...but after seeing …@vixxi Thank you for mentioning me for the plushie...but after seeing other here I feel I'm not worthy for the plushie yet... I wish that @EveryCloud , @ZanyAngel , @NP23 , @MissMonkeyMoo @vixxi @shabbird Will have a plushie to love and give him a warm home!! oh...by the way...how do you feel? the remedy helped you? and how's you're baby boy feeling today?

@rits2015 you are definitely worthy! You’ve helped me and others so much!
Little one is feeling a bit better today, even though he just had a mad screaming session just now
I’m still feeling rotten and now hubby is feeling rough too. Hope you are feeling well!
neoep31/10/2019 14:25

Im already on the App but when i press that link it gives me the following …Im already on the App but when i press that link it gives me the following Error'URL not handled by application'Then opens the link in Chrome, Ive signed in on chrome but says 0 entries

Noooooo
How do i enter if i already have the app?
neoep31/10/2019 14:25

Im already on the App but when i press that link it gives me the following …Im already on the App but when i press that link it gives me the following Error'URL not handled by application'Then opens the link in Chrome, Ive signed in on chrome but says 0 entries

I'm getting the same issue
Been another great hunt. Made some new friends, caught up with old. Laughed, lost sleep but had a ball.

Such a great community on here and so many wonderful people too, that help others complete their sets or earn their badges and cheer them on when they do. Thank you for making this such an amazing game. Also thanks to the mods for their hard work and HUKD for running the comp. Good luck in the Plushie Giveaway. Hope to see you at Christmas on another hunt ,🦌❤
vixxi31/10/2019 14:39

@rits2015 you are definitely worthy! You’ve helped me and others so m …@rits2015 you are definitely worthy! You’ve helped me and others so much!Little one is feeling a bit better today, even though he just had a mad screaming session just now I’m still feeling rotten and now hubby is feeling rough too. Hope you are feeling well!

glad to hear he feels a bit better... wish you too feel better soon!! and your hubby!!!

he's screaming because he needs a plushie to calm him ... can't really blame him.
rits201531/10/2019 14:45

glad to hear he feels a bit better... wish you too feel better soon!! and …glad to hear he feels a bit better... wish you too feel better soon!! and your hubby!!! he's screaming because he needs a plushie to calm him ... can't really blame him.

Haha he would love a plushie, we will see if we are lucky enough to win one. Everyone has been great this year, as they are every year. There are so many users that deserve one so good luck to all
vixxi31/10/2019 14:39

@rits2015 you are definitely worthy! You’ve helped me and others so m …@rits2015 you are definitely worthy! You’ve helped me and others so much!Little one is feeling a bit better today, even though he just had a mad screaming session just now I’m still feeling rotten and now hubby is feeling rough too. Hope you are feeling well!

@rits2015 of course you are worthy of a plushie for all you do in helping others. Fingers crossed you are one of the lucky ones. You are a joy to have about on a hunt xxx

@vixxi hope you and the rest of the family feel better soon xx
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions

Top Merchants