Giveaway! Win 1 of 10 adorable Flamedeer Plushies...

Posted 31st Oct
Our Halloween Flamedeer Hunt is almost over but we've got 10 of our beloved Flamedeer Plushies that need a good home!

All you need to do to enter is download the official hotukdeals app (via the link below) and then just keep your fingers crossed

Head on over to enter >> hotukdeals.com/com…hie <<

Good luck!

3321283.jpg
Community Updates
Official Announcements
Top comments
Link to enter >> hotukdeals.com/com…hie <<

If you already have the app it'll recognise this and give you your entry
Edited by: "magicjay1986" 31st Oct
Good luck everyone - I won't be entering as I was lucky enough to win the one from the @magicjay1986 Flamedeer thread along with @karina80
Been another great hunt. Made some new friends, caught up with old. Laughed, lost sleep but had a ball.

Such a great community on here and so many wonderful people too, that help others complete their sets or earn their badges and cheer them on when they do. Thank you for making this such an amazing game. Also thanks to the mods for their hard work and HUKD for running the comp. Good luck in the Plushie Giveaway. Hope to see you at Christmas on another hunt ,🦌❤
Good Luck everyone
208 Comments
EveryCloud31/10/2019 14:53

@rits2015 of course you are worthy of a plushie for all you do in helping …@rits2015 of course you are worthy of a plushie for all you do in helping others. Fingers crossed you are one of the lucky ones. You are a joy to have about on a hunt xxx@vixxi hope you and the rest of the family feel better soon xx

Thanks @EveryCloud we all only had a cold 6 weeks ago and now we have another. Feel so sorry for my little boy, poor little mite. He’s had it rough this time
vixxi31/10/2019 14:55

Thanks @EveryCloud we all only had a cold 6 weeks ago and now we have …Thanks @EveryCloud we all only had a cold 6 weeks ago and now we have another. Feel so sorry for my little boy, poor little mite. He’s had it rough this time

Aww the wee poppet. Hard when they are ill. His immune system has taken a battering of late. *gentle hugs* Hope he returns to full health soon. Manuka honey is good to help immunity xxx
EveryCloud31/10/2019 14:53

@rits2015 of course you are worthy of a plushie for all you do in helping …@rits2015 of course you are worthy of a plushie for all you do in helping others. Fingers crossed you are one of the lucky ones. You are a joy to have about on a hunt xxx@vixxi hope you and the rest of the family feel better soon xx

@EveryCloud you are sooo kind!!! if I'm getting a plushie I'll immediately give it to you!!! you deserve it!!!
I'm calling him "it" as he still doesn't have a name and waiting for you to name him and provide him a good home!!!
EveryCloud31/10/2019 14:57

Aww the wee poppet. Hard when they are ill. His immune system has taken a …Aww the wee poppet. Hard when they are ill. His immune system has taken a battering of late. *gentle hugs* Hope he returns to full health soon. Manuka honey is good to help immunity xxx

Thank you @EveryCloud they say in the first year they can have up to 8 colds, he’s had 4 in his 10 months, so he’s not had it too bad. But they are getting worse with each one! Mummy cuddles definitely help
Mummy cuddles and a plushie would help too. Give him a special flamedeer cuddle from me. ❤
vixxi31/10/2019 15:02

Thank you @EveryCloud they say in the first year they can have up to 8 …Thank you @EveryCloud they say in the first year they can have up to 8 colds, he’s had 4 in his 10 months, so he’s not had it too bad. But they are getting worse with each one! Mummy cuddles definitely help

Iv clicked the link but it’s not saying an entry and I have the app
rits201531/10/2019 15:02

@EveryCloud you are sooo kind!!! if I'm getting a plushie I'll immediately …@EveryCloud you are sooo kind!!! if I'm getting a plushie I'll immediately give it to you!!! you deserve it!!! I'm calling him "it" as he still doesn't have a name and waiting for you to name him and provide him a good home!!!

Aww you are incredible sweet, thank you. I hope you win him and you keep him for all that you do. I know you want a plushie too though I do appreciate your very kind gesture xxx
Oceanites31/10/2019 15:03

Nvm fixed it I just reinstalled the app
🍀🍀🍀
magicjay198631/10/2019 14:12

It'll recognise that and you'll get your entry

@magicjay1986 I just downloaded the App.. how do I enter? or just being on the App it's enough?

do I need to stay on the App till the end of this competition?

thank you
Oceanites31/10/2019 15:03

If you have it installed you just follow the link and then the competition page will ask for your name and email address (for prize purposes) when you return to it It'll show 1 entry top left.
rits201531/10/2019 15:20

@magicjay1986 I just downloaded the App.. how do I enter? or just being …@magicjay1986 I just downloaded the App.. how do I enter? or just being on the App it's enough?do I need to stay on the App till the end of this competition? thank you

As long as you've downloaded the app, returned to the page and entered your details it should show 1 entry
EveryCloud31/10/2019 15:06

Aww you are incredible sweet, thank you. I hope you win him and you keep …Aww you are incredible sweet, thank you. I hope you win him and you keep him for all that you do. I know you want a plushie too though I do appreciate your very kind gesture xxx

I do, but it will give me a great satisfaction to give it to you... I still ha
ve time to work hard till the next year hunt and maybe then will dream again of a plushie. right now I'm under the shadow of great members here and you're one of them!!!
Thank you to everyone who helped with trades on this hunt! Until next time
Already had the app so entered the giveaway. Thank you Magicjay for the lovely opportunity. Would absolutely love to win “The Plushie”. Been craving for it for a long time.
Good luck everyone!!!
Count me in!
MrsMeguy31/10/2019 14:11

lindalucky31/10/2019 14:10What if we have app already TyyyyClick through …lindalucky31/10/2019 14:10What if we have app already TyyyyClick through to download, press back, press continue and you are entered

Thank you. My daughter collects all soft toy and would adore one of these so fingers crossed
magicjay198631/10/2019 14:12

It'll recognise that and you'll get your entry

I have the app, when click link to give name and address, it says after giving name and email, it says log in with gleam via Twitter?
Leer31/10/2019 16:02

I have the app, when click link to give name and address, it says after …I have the app, when click link to give name and address, it says after giving name and email, it says log in with gleam via Twitter?

Doesn't do that for me You don't need to sign into Gleam at all so it should just ask for name and email once it confirms you have the app.
magicjay198631/10/2019 16:07

Doesn't do that for me You don't need to sign into Gleam at all so it …Doesn't do that for me You don't need to sign into Gleam at all so it should just ask for name and email once it confirms you have the app.

38867438-diTUT.jpgTried several times and still saying it after giving name and email
38867465-kiFUp.jpg
magicjay198631/10/2019 15:21

As long as you've downloaded the app, returned to the page and entered …As long as you've downloaded the app, returned to the page and entered your details it should show 1 entry

@magicjay1986 I went back to the link after clicking it it send me to a page with nothing to click on to enter the competition, and it asks me to download the A
pp??? which I already did??
Edited by: "rits2015" 31st Oct
Leer31/10/2019 16:10

[Image] Tried several times and still saying it after giving name and …[Image] Tried several times and still saying it after giving name and email

Click Back...where does that take you?
rits201531/10/2019 16:12

[Image] @magicjay1986 I went back to the link after clicking it it send me …[Image] @magicjay1986 I went back to the link after clicking it it send me to a page with nothing to click on to enter the competition, and it asks me to download the App??? which I already did??

Once you click the app version it should automatically associate the details. If you scroll down on that image you've shown me, what does it say?
I entered by mistake before thinking, didn't realise it was logged in
These competitions are only for the well known members.
magicjay198631/10/2019 16:21

Click Back...where does that take you?

38867605-Lwo92.jpgThis is the page it goes to when click back.. doesn't say any entry

I have already got the app..
38867605-YNW18.jpg
SouringSam31/10/2019 16:23

As long as you download the app you could be a member for 5 minutes or 15 years
magicjay198631/10/2019 16:21

Once you click the app version it should automatically associate the …Once you click the app version it should automatically associate the details. If you scroll down on that image you've shown me, what does it say?

it says download the App
38867608-WIjsN.jpg
rits201531/10/2019 16:26

it says download the App [Image]

Yep so once you click on the app you need to go back to the competition page and just enter your details for it to register your entry.

I've tested this on mobile and desktop and it works exactly how it should.
Leer31/10/2019 16:26

[Image] This is the page it goes to when click back.. doesn't say any …[Image] This is the page it goes to when click back.. doesn't say any entryI have already got the app..[Image]

Scroll down on the top image. Click the app dropdown, select the app and then navigate back to the competition page.

You then only need to add your email and name. I've tested this just now on 3 different devices and i'm not being asked to sign in anywhere.
magicjay198631/10/2019 16:29

Yep so once you click on the app you need to go back to the competition …Yep so once you click on the app you need to go back to the competition page and just enter your details for it to register your entry. I've tested this on mobile and desktop and it works exactly how it should.

is thst the page you're talking about?
is that the competition page?

38867713-YCVB8.jpg
magicjay198631/10/2019 16:30

Scroll down on the top image. Click the app dropdown, select the app and …Scroll down on the top image. Click the app dropdown, select the app and then navigate back to the competition page. You then only need to add your email and name. I've tested this just now on 3 different devices and i'm not being asked to sign in anywhere.

Uninstalled and reinstalled.. still same thing
magicjay198631/10/2019 16:39

On the image you posted above. That is the competition page ( here - …On the image you posted above. That is the competition page ( here - hotukdeals.com/com…hie )

@magicjay1986 still nothing... but noticed that when I'm clicking the link you sent this showed up

"URL not handled by application"

what should I do??
Edited by: "rits2015" 31st Oct
The pictures make the deer look giant and possibly small at the same time
I have the app anyway, so in it to win it. Sad to see the Halloween Flamedeers have returned
home, here is to adopting a furry one :-) Good luck everyone x
Edited by: "Mysticaltopaz24" 31st Oct
I got it to work after getting the URL error earlier. When it opens a new page in Chrome, scroll down on that page, you should then see two boxes for your name and email,

Good Luck everyone
I've entered...I just want one to put it in my car....think of it as a free advertisement HotUkDeals!
SouringSam31/10/2019 16:23

Not true hommie, the other day I won the Fifa 20 competition, and I have no affiliation with HotUkDeals I guess it's just luck. Who knows u might win it! Stay positive hommie! 😁
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions

Top Merchants