Giveaway! Win 1 of 10 adorable Flamedeer Plushies...

Posted 31st Oct
Our Halloween Flamedeer Hunt is almost over but we've got 10 of our beloved Flamedeer Plushies that need a good home!

All you need to do to enter is download the official hotukdeals app (via the link below) and then just keep your fingers crossed

Head on over to enter >> hotukdeals.com/com…hie <<

Good luck!

3321283.jpg
Community Updates
Official Announcements
Top comments
Link to enter >> hotukdeals.com/com…hie <<

If you already have the app it'll recognise this and give you your entry
Edited by: "magicjay1986" 31st Oct
Good luck everyone - I won't be entering as I was lucky enough to win the one from the @magicjay1986 Flamedeer thread along with @karina80
Been another great hunt. Made some new friends, caught up with old. Laughed, lost sleep but had a ball.

Such a great community on here and so many wonderful people too, that help others complete their sets or earn their badges and cheer them on when they do. Thank you for making this such an amazing game. Also thanks to the mods for their hard work and HUKD for running the comp. Good luck in the Plushie Giveaway. Hope to see you at Christmas on another hunt ,🦌❤
Good Luck everyone
208 Comments
Woohoo i won a flamedeer plushie,well chuffed,
i thought i had a spam email until i see my name on winners list.
thanks hotukdeals
daz19611/11/2019 14:08

Woohoo i won a flamedeer plushie,well chuffed,i thought i had a spam email …Woohoo i won a flamedeer plushie,well chuffed,i thought i had a spam email until i see my name on winners list.thanks hotukdeals

you are sooo lucky!!!
take a good care of him

Woohoo i won a flamedeer plushie,well chuffed,i thought i had a spam email …Woohoo i won a flamedeer plushie,well chuffed,i thought i had a spam email until i see my name on winners list.thanks hotukdeals

Well done!! Need a photo when he arrives 🦌
39314796-mE2oN.jpg
I received him,
Thank you Hotukdeals
daz19610/12/2019 16:18

[Image] I received him,Thank you Hotukdeals

Hi where is the winner's list?

Wow he is beautiful. Looks very graceful

Awesome congratulations

Looks very festive

Awww how wonderful. Enjoy 🦌❤
Post a comment