Finished GIVEAWAY WIN A FLAMEDEER SOFT TOY

Expert (Beta)189
Posted 28th JunEdited by:"myusernamehasgone234"
Finished

Up for grabs in this giveaway is a Flamedeer soft toy.

I rescued this little fella from eBay and he is looking for a new home.

3495170.jpg

To enter this giveaway simply comment down below.

Your first comment will be your entry and I will allocate numbers as in previous giveaways and use a random number generator to select a winner. Feel free to comment as much as you wish.

On this occasion the giveaway is only open to contributing members who have previously posted a deal or discussion. I will check.

I will select a winner on the 12th of July

Good luck everyone

"This is a personal giveaway by @myusernamehasgone and it not sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with hotukdeals. "
Community Updates
Misc

Groups

Top comments
Awwwwwww Just LOOK at him 💕💕💕 Thanx for the chance to Win this @myusernamehasgone234 will keep my fingers crossed 🤞🤞🤞
EveryCloud29/06/2020 16:33

Oh goodness, thank you so much @karina80 for such a lovely and sweet …Oh goodness, thank you so much @karina80 for such a lovely and sweet gesture. Very touched by your kindness xxx

@karina80 is an absolute Star and always helps so many during the Flamedeer hunts complete collections and earn badges.
189 Comments
😻 we will give him a forever home 😻
Cute!
I knew you'd end up bidding on that!
psychobitchfromhell28/06/2020 18:32

I knew you'd end up bidding on that!

Yeah couldn’t leave the little fella, he needed to find a loving home.
I'd love to give him a home - always wanted to win one, never been lucky enough yet
He needs a home where he will be loved, not auctioned.
Edited by: "cis_groupie" 28th Jun
leeanne12328/06/2020 18:36

I'd love to give him a home - always wanted to win one, never been lucky …I'd love to give him a home - always wanted to win one, never been lucky enough yet

I’ve never won anything in the Flamedeer competitions
cis_groupie28/06/2020 18:37

He needs a home where he will be loved, not auctioned.

Yeah definitely.
myusernamehasgone23428/06/2020 18:33

Yeah couldn’t leave the little fella, he needed to find a loving home.

41236064-xHKOC.jpgCould sit next to my bed with the mug
myusernamehasgone23428/06/2020 18:37

I’ve never won anything in the Flamedeer competitions

Hopefully they'll be doing a summer holiday one at some point soon now people can holiday again
leeanne12328/06/2020 18:41

Hopefully they'll be doing a summer holiday one at some point soon now …Hopefully they'll be doing a summer holiday one at some point soon now people can holiday again

Hope so that would be fun.
psychobitchfromhell28/06/2020 18:39

[Image] Could sit next to my bed with the mug

My mug is so precious I don’t ever use it.
psychobitchfromhell28/06/2020 18:49

I keep my glasses in it for reading in bed

Mine is safely tucked up in a glass fronted cabinet.

Couldn’t risk any accidents.
myusernamehasgone23428/06/2020 18:51

Mine is safely tucked up in a glass fronted cabinet. Couldn’t risk any a …Mine is safely tucked up in a glass fronted cabinet. Couldn’t risk any accidents.

certainly wouldn't put it in the dishwasher
Flamedeer on ebay, seller should be ashamed
howbord28/06/2020 19:00

Or banned. People have been banned for lesser crimes
howbord28/06/2020 19:00

I was shocked
Would love this Happy to become second in command of the Flamedeer Rehoming Society
There's been a flamedeer Tshirt on eBay for about two years... Obviously no one wants that

Would love to enter the comp though... Thanks for the giveaway @myusernamehasgone234
Hopefully I qualify to enter even though the deal I posted today got voted cold. Would love a flamedeer, never seem to be able to win one but I’m a trier lol
'Myusernamehasgone234' I think you have a soft heart and really deserve to keep it after the effort and cost you put into getting the 'Flamedeer' but, I would gladly give it a home,and I could do with the company.
My granddaughter would love this! Thank you for your post.
Yes plz we’ve lots of little friends here he would love it !!
He can come live with me, i think he'd get on well with a moomin.
RedNWhite28/06/2020 19:18

There's been a flamedeer Tshirt on eBay for about two years... Obviously …There's been a flamedeer Tshirt on eBay for about two years... Obviously no one wants that Would love to enter the comp though... Thanks for the giveaway @myusernamehasgone234

Yeah seen that.

Crops up time and time again honestly you think you would stop bothering after listing more than 10 times and donate it to the charity shop
Edited by: "myusernamehasgone234" 28th Jun
Pilsbury1228/06/2020 19:28

Hopefully I qualify to enter even though the deal I posted today got voted …Hopefully I qualify to enter even though the deal I posted today got voted cold. Would love a flamedeer, never seem to be able to win one but I’m a trier lol

Absolutely

Been a lot of good deals going cold recently.
My little boy would love it as his "pet", to go with his pet elephant!
My little boy is plush mad, he will look after him
howbord28/06/2020 20:57

They could have ransomed it on here and avoided the fees

Yeah probably got more money as well
myusernamehasgone23428/06/2020 20:22

Yeah seen that. Crops up time and time again honestly you think you would …Yeah seen that. Crops up time and time again honestly you think you would stop bothering after listing more than 10 times and donate it to the charity shop

I don't think they've even reduced the price once!

The best one was the flamedeer hoody that was first listed on there at £100! As rare as they are I think they were possibly a little too optimistic!
So, it was you who out bid me!!!

Do the right thing, and send the little fella my way.
RedNWhite28/06/2020 21:09

I don't think they've even reduced the price once! The best one was the …I don't think they've even reduced the price once! The best one was the flamedeer hoody that was first listed on there at £100! As rare as they are I think they were possibly a little too optimistic!

never saw that hoodie.
HappyShopper28/06/2020 21:09

So, it was you who out bid me!!!Do the right thing, and send the little …So, it was you who out bid me!!!Do the right thing, and send the little fella my way.

myusernamehasgone23428/06/2020 21:12

never saw that hoodie.

It was the Hallowe’en one. I think they dropped the price to £60 and then it disappeared, so maybe somebody took the plunge
deleted2525649
Thanks, but no thanks.
That’s so cute count me in please. Thank you for rescuing flamie ( I’ve already named it )

@myusernamehasgone234 thanks for all the giveaways
Aw I've tried to win one of these in the Flamedeer hunts! It's so cute and would be most welcome at ours
RedNWhite28/06/2020 21:30

It was the Hallowe’en one. I think they dropped the price to £60 and then i …It was the Hallowe’en one. I think they dropped the price to £60 and then it disappeared, so maybe somebody took the plunge

those Halloween Flamedeers they were may fave.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions

Top Merchants