Unfortunately, this discussion is no longer valid
Posted 22nd Aug 2021
3782189_1.jpgThis has now ended

Stick or Twist returns.

To celebrate reaching a couple of big milestone on here today, 5000 deals posted and 1000 followers I'm doing a giveaway.

Up for grabs is a £20 Adidas Gift Voucher.

To enter simply leave a comment below anything will do just a simple hi or emjoi.

I will then assign numbers to everyone who enters and use a random number generator to select a winner.

People can comment more than once but only your first comment will be allocated a number

Competition closes on 26th of September edited to finish sooner as been little interest recently

But to make things a bit more interesting the giveaway will be

STICK OR TWIST

The winner will have the option to STICK with the £20 Adidas Gift Card prize.

or they can TWIST and here’s the fun part, this means they can send me their shoe size / gender and I will get them a bargain from the Castleford Outlet either Adidas or Nike or possibly even an online deal which will have a much higher RRP than the £20 voucher.

Will you let a complete stranger pick your footwear that could be worth much higher than the £20 or will you play it safe and stick with the £20

To help with the decision to stick or twist the links are below of what I have picked out for previous winners.

The winner can decide when they are drawn.

Don't need to make up your mind yet.

Previously winners

Adidas Nite Joggers trainers

hotukdeals.com/com…432

Adidas VRX mid trainers

hotukdeals.com/com…452

adidas Adizero Rc trainers

hotukdeals.com/com…426

Good Luck Everyone

This is a personal giveaway by @myusernamehasgone234 and it not sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with hotukdeals. "
Community Updates
Competitions
Discussions

370 Comments