Giveaway.................Le mans series race and peugeot family day out.

Found 8th Sep 2008
hi all,
have 2 adult tickets for the le mans series race and peugeot sport family day at silverstone on sunday 14th september. The 2 tickets that were requested for our children will be given at the entrance on presentation of adult tickets.
The 1st race of the day will start at 9am with the le mans series race commencing at 11.20am. (for more info on times etc go to www.silverstone.co.uk.
The peugeot registration area will open at 9am with peugeot activities starting between 9am and 11.30am and will continue till 6pm.

We are unable to make it so anyone who's interested in going, reply to this thread and i will put everyones name in a hat to decide who gets them.
1 post per person pls.
thanks
lynds and alan

10 Comments

Yes pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeease. xxx

Gave my 4 away this morning, very nice of you

Original Poster

Buttmonk3y;2923669

Gave my 4 away this morning, very nice of you

well may as well give to someone who would go and enjoy it :thumbsup:

Original Poster

Miss P.J;2923647

Yes pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeease. xxx

looks like they're going to you lol :thumbsup:

Selling mine on ebay

Original Poster

Predikuesi;2923832

Selling mine on ebay

good for you, hope you get good deal but we didn't pay anthing for ours so will on cost us p&p to send to someone who might thoroughly enjoy it- i aim to please

lyndsbowes your are definately one of the good ones. x

Original Poster

Miss P.J;2923986

lyndsbowes your are definately one of the good ones. x

awww bless you thanks:oops:

Original Poster

seeing as you're the only one to reply to wanting the tickets up to now i will close thread and send them to you. can you message your details as don't think i have them anymore :thumbsup:

if you still have tickets please message me know i would love them
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7771806
    2. Without saying how old you are, Name one thing from your childhood someone …712
    3. life1119
    4. PlayStation VR is the number 1 selling product on Amazon right now1119

See more discussions