Groups

Gives you confidence in our boys in blue.

bbc.co.uk/new…329

Although Essex Police originally thought he died of natural causes, it emerged he had been shot six times.

Difficult to spot the difference I suppose...........oO

5 Comments

Lol, unbloodybelievable!

Banned

John Palmer had very nice links to the Police "apparently"

I met him two or three times. Proper smug gangster.

A few years back the stunning bios and girls of Cleveland Police found a body of a person who had collapsed and died of natural causes, took them three days to figure out if the body was male of female!

Quick guide
    Sticky Inner = Female
    Sticky Outer = Male

Obviously it was a bit of a cock-up, but to be fair the assassination appears to have been a quite sophisticated business. Usually when somebody gets shot they tend to bleed all over the place. That tends to be a giveaway that somebody has succumbed to violence. But even though he was allegedly shot six times, presumably and rather surprisingly, he didn't bleed much.

I've only just Googled a little, but there is at least one article posted some time ago suggesting that he was shot with a silenced shotgun, and then one more recently that he was shot with a silenced smooth bore handgun firing high fragmentation rounds with "wire to shred internal organs" Then today's reports just mention a silenced handgun. So I presume even the forensics people don't really know. I did see an article that showed a CCTV image of him at his house driving a garden tractor, presumably on the day of his murder, wearing a white top - and yet when the police arrived there was obviously no significant blood loss, if there had been, then their view on what had occurred would probably been a bit different.

Given this guy's history and the number of people, outlaws and establishment, he was involved with, we will undoubtedly never know what really happened, but I would like to read a transcript of the coroners case though, any links anyone?

Graham1979

A few years back the stunning bios and girls of Cleveland Police found a … A few years back the stunning bios and girls of Cleveland Police found a body of a person who had collapsed and died of natural causes, took them three days to figure out if the body was male of female!Quick guideSticky Inner = FemaleSticky Outer = Male

what about that pensioner who let them in her garden when they were looking for a bloke, and the police dag attacked her, she died 3 days later from her injuries
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Working conditions, workers rights. Standing at work causing pain. Is this …1019
      2. Can anyone share their Sky Go with me for £7.50 a month?23
      3. Fitting a wired doorbell advice needed22
      4. Freesat - Dave1117

See more discussions