Groups
    EXPIRED

Giving Feedback to Amazon

Can anyone help.

I'm trying to use the help function to send an e mail to Amazon about the delivery of a recently purchased item.

I'm obviously doing something wrong but can't figure out what.

I log on, click on the help button (top right), then click on the Contact Us - Customer Service button, check the relevant order box and then click on Contact Amazon, choose the relevant order, fill in the comment box and then click on the Send email button and then the problem starts.

It then tells me there's an error and asks me to enter my name.

Well there is nowhere to enter my name and I already logged in so can't see why this keeps happening??

Any clues or can someone tell me the correct way to do this.

Thanks in expectation.

Mottmania

3 Comments

I normally log on, click on "contact us" (at bottom of page under United States)
    Then click on "customer service" tab (right hand side of page)
    This brings up the page below.
    [IMG]amazon.co.uk/gp/…tml?ie=UTF8&browse%5Fnode%5Fid=502564&jsEnabled=enabled#csTop[/IMG]

Now click on "contact Amazon". Complete details and click "send e mail".

I have tried this tonight and it worked. Hope this has helped

Original Poster

Jacqueline1966;1441983

I normally log on, click on "contact us" (at bottom of page under United … I normally log on, click on "contact us" (at bottom of page under United States)Then click on "customer service" tab (right hand side of page)This brings up the page below.[IMG]http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/help/contact-us/general-questions.html?ie=UTF8&browse%5Fnode%5Fid=502564&jsEnabled=enabled#csTop[/IMG]Now click on "contact Amazon". Complete details and click "send e mail". I have tried this tonight and it worked. Hope this has helped

Just tried that but same problem occurs. Despite logging on it is still aksing me for my name??

I'm going mad. Can somebody please helppppppppppppppppppp

Mottmania

Original Poster

Cracked it!!

For some reason my name had been deleted from my account details and although it was recognising the account from my e-mail address didn't know who I was!!

Name re-entered and now the problem has gone away.

Mottmania
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Ide to sata converter12
      2. Help O2 wont repair my sony experia xz816
      3. cats and royal canin biscuits1018
      4. Mcdonalds fizzy drinks not working69

See more discussions