Groups
    EXPIRED

Giving money to Pakistan is a farce ?

MUZAFFARABAD: The government and local clerics refused to shelter around 500 flood-affected families belonging to the Ahmadiya community in South Punjab’s relief camps.

ahmadiyyatimes.blogspot.com/201…tml , yeah it was in the Tribune.

I feel bad for them but I hear of so much corruption and so much misspent cash out there, you give your donation for a good cause and this is how the government spend it ?

35 Comments

Banned

Why didn't God tell them to build an Ark?

That's y u don't give your money to the government. You give it to charities who provide food and shelter locally

Ahmadiya are not christians and you are taking from a source that is from them so a bit biased. Are there any other sources??
    Edited by: "om4r" 23rd Aug 2010

om4r

That's y u don't give your money to the government. You give it to … That's y u don't give your money to the government. You give it to charities who provide food and shelter locallyAhmadiya are not christians

+1

The entire country is a farce....you didn't expect your money to actually get to the people who need it did you....

Original Poster

Just google the source up, you will find lots of storys about it from different sources.

Give your money to the DEC, they will give the money and help directly to the needed.

Banned

dapunk

Just google the source up, you will find lots of storys about it from … Just google the source up, you will find lots of storys about it from different sources.

You find lots of discussion boards and blogs but no reputable stories and you find that you haven't a clue what you are talking about......christians

Banned

FilthAndFurry

Because God is not real

om4r

That's y u don't give your money to the government. You give it to … That's y u don't give your money to the government. You give it to charities who provide food and shelter locallyAhmadiya are not christians and you are taking from a source that is from them so a bit biased. Are there any other sources??

Or just give it to Islamicaid who only provide aid to people of a specific faith, unlike Christian Aid who don't discriminate.

moob

Or just give it to Islamicaid who only provide aid to people of a … Or just give it to Islamicaid who only provide aid to people of a specific faith, unlike Christian Aid who don't discriminate.

im pretty sure it was this or another organisation who admitted there were some workers attempting to convert people to Christianity!

nothing is black and white in the world we live in today!

Banned

kronas

im pretty sure it was this or another organisation who admitted there … im pretty sure it was this or another organisation who admitted there were some workers attempting to convert people to Christianity!nothing is black and white in the world we live in today!

They're just trying to save their souls....

shergold

Because God is not real

+1
    9 O'clock Wednesday More4 "The God Delusion" with Richard Dawkins... a must see for all the weak minded religious folks!

Banned

shergold

Because God is not real

A lot of Pakistanis would disagree (although they must be wondering why he just tried to kill them)

kronas

im pretty sure it was this or another organisation who admitted there … im pretty sure it was this or another organisation who admitted there were some workers attempting to convert people to Christianity!nothing is black and white in the world we live in today!

There's a world of difference between an organisation actively providing aid to a specific faith (whilst denying it to all others) and people of another faith (allegedly) attempting to convert people to said faith.

Like you say, nothing is black and white, hence the reason I used the word allegedly, unless of course we're referring to the way Islamicaid behave.

Carley

+19 O'clock Wednesday More4 "The God Delusion" with Richard Dawkins... a … +19 O'clock Wednesday More4 "The God Delusion" with Richard Dawkins... a must see for all the weak minded religious folks!

+2

boothy

The entire country is a farce....you didn't expect your money to actually … The entire country is a farce....you didn't expect your money to actually get to the people who need it did you....

i'm starting to think it's the whole universe

Original Poster

Shocking just shocking how much money they give to pakistan and the aid for Cumbria and Liverpool flood victims is pathetic, shame how this country hates its own people.

dapunk

Shocking just shocking how much money they give to pakistan and the aid … Shocking just shocking how much money they give to pakistan and the aid for Cumbria and Liverpool flood victims is pathetic, shame how this country hates its own people.

http://files.shroomery.org/files/10-005/524906464-Not_sure_if_serious.jpg&t=1

dapunk

Shocking just shocking how much money they give to pakistan and the aid … Shocking just shocking how much money they give to pakistan and the aid for Cumbria and Liverpool flood victims is pathetic, shame how this country hates its own people.

Are you for real? Put the Haiti earthquake and the tsunami together and they are still not as bad as the Pakistan floods.

Banned

strike

Are you for real? Put the Haiti earthquake and the tsunami together and … Are you for real? Put the Haiti earthquake and the tsunami together and they are still not as bad as the Pakistan floods.

I think the real tragedy would be if Pakistan had to scrap their nuclear program - I mean, missiles are so much sexier than starving people. I can understand their prioritisation.

It's what Allah would want.

Original Poster

Maybe i'll donate 1p. If the 60 million of the UK population donate 1p we can buy well, I guess 60m boiled sweets, that will keep them going for a day.

Nice for us to give them aid to fund their nuclear programme against us when they could just cutback and try and look after their own instead of getting the begging bowl out and pestering me in Blackburn.
    Edited by: "dapunk" 29th Aug 2010

FilthAndFurry

shut up moo face

Banned

DEALofaLifetime

shut up moo face

It's a fair question. Noah got a message after all....

dapunk

Maybe i'll donate 1p. If the 60 million of the UK population donate 1p … Maybe i'll donate 1p. If the 60 million of the UK population donate 1p we can buy well, I guess 60m boiled sweets, that will keep them going for a day.Nice for us to give them aid to fund their nuclear programme against us when they could just cutback and try and look after their own instead of getting the begging bowl out and pestering me in Blackburn.

Guess you have quite a few insecurities. I feel sorry for you mate, I really do, but this behaviour won't get you anywhere. Life must be so depressing for you, but I'm sure the Govt would not mind you to go as it would allow them to pay the dole to someone more deserving.

FilthFury, why bring the religion of Islam into it, and say what you think God wants. You can continue to live in your own bubble.

Banned

strike

Guess you have quite a few insecurities. I feel sorry for you mate, I … Guess you have quite a few insecurities. I feel sorry for you mate, I really do, but this behaviour won't get you anywhere. Life must be so depressing for you, but I'm sure the Govt would not mind you to go as it would allow them to pay the dole to someone more deserving. FilthFury, why bring the religion of Islam into it, and say what you think God wants. You can continue to live in your own bubble.

It's a thread about the Islamic Republic of Pakistan - technically they mentioned it first.

Original Poster

strike

Guess you have quite a few insecurities. I feel sorry for you mate, I … Guess you have quite a few insecurities. I feel sorry for you mate, I really do, but this behaviour won't get you anywhere. Life must be so depressing for you, but I'm sure the Govt would not mind you to go as it would allow them to pay the dole to someone more deserving. FilthFury, why bring the religion of Islam into it, and say what you think God wants. You can continue to live in your own bubble.

You should start collecting boiled sweets for Pakistan ! I'm sure you can make a difference.
    Edited by: "dapunk" 29th Aug 2010

dapunk

You should start collecting boiled sweets for Pakistan ! I'm sure you can … You should start collecting boiled sweets for Pakistan ! I'm sure you can make a difference.

Thanks for the vote of confidence, but unlike you I'm not an arm chair supporter so I already do help charities. I suggest you to do the same, the world is so much more different compared to what it is on the internet and what you may read in the newspaper. Maybe help out your chosen political party and have your say then maybe you could make a difference and voice your concerns rather then posting them on a shopping forum.

strike

Thanks for the vote of confidence, but unlike you I'm not an arm chair … Thanks for the vote of confidence, but unlike you I'm not an arm chair supporter so I already do help charities. I suggest you to do the same, the world is so much more different compared to what it is on the internet and what you may read in the newspaper. Maybe help out your chosen political party and have your say then maybe you could make a difference and voice your concerns rather then posting them on a shopping forum.

So true...

lol at that R something geeza deleting his post saying what i wrote above me
    Edited by: "MarzBarz" 29th Aug 2010

They cant be trusted to play cricket without fiddling it....so obviously all the money donated will be robbed

Banned

boothy

They cant be trusted to play cricket without fiddling it....so obviously … They cant be trusted to play cricket without fiddling it....so obviously all the money donated will be robbed

your logic is bulletproof. run for PM or something.

boothy

They cant be trusted to play cricket without fiddling it....so obviously … They cant be trusted to play cricket without fiddling it....so obviously all the money donated will be robbed

I thought it was an allegation. You can't make a leap of faith from one thing to another especially when the event is so different.

Banned

bykergrove

your logic is bulletproof. run for PM or something.

I'd suggest you run for PM, but then you'd have to move out and live in 10 Downing Street.

Banned

FilthAndFurry

I'd suggest you run for PM, but then you'd have to move out and live in … I'd suggest you run for PM, but then you'd have to move out and live in 10 Downing Street.

I'd suggest you run for PM, but then you'd have to give up your day job of being a troll.

Banned

bykergrove

I'd suggest you run for PM, but then you'd have to give up your day job … I'd suggest you run for PM, but then you'd have to give up your day job of being a troll.

tut,tut is there anyone you get along with kid......to the op give them guns and bullets its all they understand

Banned

bykergrove

I'd suggest you run for PM, but then you'd have to give up your day job … I'd suggest you run for PM, but then you'd have to give up your day job of being a troll.

I'm only part-time now. But good comeback mummy's boy oO

Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Free Sky Sports Day Pass if anyone wants it33
      2. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764427
      3. Are these two things distinctly different to you?2595
      4. O2 priority £1 lunch to end for good11

See more discussions