Groups

Giving Xmas Presents: To Others?

Have you ever given a present to someeone else that you have received and either never like it, or never had the time to go and get one?

9 Comments

yep, waste not and all that

yep every year if i aint gonna use it may as well recycle it

i like to recycle

I pass them on for peoples bday pressies! LOL

I sometimes check presents from **** gift givers before christmas and regive the same Christmas, done it twice already this year! lol I think it's good green recycling practise!!

I bought my Dad a casual shirt one year & he opened it & told me point blank 'I dont like it' - thanks Dad!

lol, think everyone does this.....will be inspecting my xmas presents in detail from now on ;-)

My mum is the worlds worse for doing this... until few yrs ago she gave me a handbag for my birthday which my older sister had given to her for mothersday the prev yr!
    You should have seen my sisters face when i sit there opening the handbag!! Classic

i know someone who also re uses the wrapping paper!!!
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Do you have one of these 2.1 million 50p's selling for 20x its value?510
      2. Meerkat Movies (2 for 1 Cinema Codes) | Official Trading Thread423914468
      3. Try buy that Minecraft Xbone Argos deal? 10% online code in your email!22
      4. miikeyblue and shabbird's (but mostly shabbird's) Tuesday night pub quiz!553771

See more discussions