Found 23rd May 2009
any recommendations???

am looking for some really comfy ones....as well as funky....dont want them bog standard and boring.... thanks x

1. Misc
Groups
  1. Misc
23 Comments

Matalan have a lot of cheap sandals worth a look :thumbsup:

Original Poster

gr8h8me;5297151

Matalan have a lot of cheap sandals worth a look :thumbsup:

i am willing to pay for comfort. i saw 2 i liked in aldo but when i tried one on it wasnt dead comfy and the other they didnt have in my ginormous size 8 :-(

thanks though

Original Poster

thanks LFC..... the second one look comfy!! x

magicbeans;5297200

thanks LFC..... the second one look comfy!! x

yeah they do and they look nice. they have a couple of others on the site too :thumbsup:

Matalan have got some gorg ones just in, they are multi coloured snakeskin gladiator. Sounds gross but they were in heat mag the other day and look fab xxx

eBay?

Original Poster

thanks guys. will spend bank holiday doing some searching.

Original Poster

SP love the asos ones!!! oooo

magicbeans;5297941

SP love the asos ones!!! oooo

Lol! I need some too! Ok, want....:oops:

Original Poster

xSpoiltPrincessx;5297989

Lol! I need some too! Ok, want....:oops:

same here :giggle:

debenhams.com/web…_-1

Ok I ordered these ones for my Mum,they got them in a stone colour but she wanted black.

I like them too lots,but obviously didn't want to have same pair as my Mum !

so I got these ones for myself

debenhams.com/web…_-1

I got them last week online when they had the upto 25% off event,cos my Mum showed me a brochure she had from newspaper and we waited till the event started on Wed and I ordered online.Got quidco,free delivery so all happy.
Both been wearing them this week as weather pretty good,and they nice.

We went past New Look Monday and we saw some on the posters in the window,and they got zips on the back of the heel part,they looked alright too.

newlook.co.uk/171…spx

these be the ones we saw on the poster in window,they loads others too online,and various colours.

Seen odd nice pair in River Island too but looking at twice the price or least £40+ anyway depending what you get.

Original Poster

Mum2Connor&Cerys;5300028

http://www.debenhams.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/product_10001_10001_17808_1038768_-1Ok I ordered these ones for my Mum,they got them in a stone colour but she wanted black.I like them too lots,but obviously didn't want to have same pair as my Mum !so I got these ones for myselfhttp://www.debenhams.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/product_10001_10001_17808_862082_-1I got them last week online when they had the upto 25% off event,cos my Mum showed me a brochure she had from newspaper and we waited till the event started on Wed and I ordered online.Got quidco,free delivery so all happy.Both been wearing them this week as weather pretty good,and they nice.We went past New Look Monday and we saw some on the posters in the window,and they got zips on the back of the heel part,they looked alright too.

love the debenhams ones. i just ordered these:

http://www.aldoshoes.com/static/webUpload/731/28_FALONOA_28_7.jpghttp://www.aldoshoes.com/static/webUpload/731/28_FALONOA_28_10.jpg

aldoshoes.com/uk/…/28

but i might order the debenhams ones as well. see what i like and return the ones i dislike. thanks

Original Poster

:cry:

not in size 8....out of stock :cry:

Original Poster

starsparkle2311;5303815

WOW are you size 8?, me too, never any decent shoes in that size,lol

defo!!!

did u get this months issue of marie claire
has an interview with simon pegg.

This has got to be one of the coolest and best bargains when it comes to this seasons Gladiator sandals only £12.00 plus £2.99 p&p. Seen it in the paper and a few mags - looks like it's back in stock as i've just managed to order a pair

If you prefer a plainer item - Wynsors have a few other gladiator sandals at £10 & £12

wynsors.com/hel…tml

Try ]these mb :whistling:

Original Poster

King of Thieves;5827142

Try ]these mb :whistling:

haha buy them for me....but leave the receipt in there!! :whistling:

I want some now. Love the asos ones

wynsors.com/hel…tml

These are the exact same as the ones from matalan which are sold out and everyone is selling for a profit on ebay at ridiculous prices, and only got sizes 8 and 9 in stock £14.99 including delivery Bargain!! a copy of Aldo ones worn by beyonce so heat, closer and other magazines state!
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Meerkat Movies (2 for 1 Cinema Codes) | Official Trading Thread429014687
    2. First batch of original Xbox backwards compatible games1217
    3. #KoemanIn, Thank You Koeman for trying to get Everton relegated!1627
    4. The HUKD Student Discount code sharing thread (most codes on Unidays are si…7901481
    5. Which wall design do you like best?1423

See more discussions