Groups

Gladys or Sylvia?

15 Comments

Original Poster

http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2008/12/10/article-1093673-02C46D4F000005DC-965_233x441.jpg

http://www.sitcom.co.uk/hi_de_hi/graphics/char_sylvia.jpg

awww I just LOVED that programme!!! Am sure it was on every Saturday night and we all watched it!

Hi de hi Campers!! HO DE HO!!

**** am soooooo showing my age now

bossyboots;8511736

**** am soooooo showing my age now

yep, I dont remember it :whistling:

aired on BBC1 from 1980 to 1988, blimey was it that long ago :?

Gladys btw !

richp;8511748

yep, I dont remember it :whistling:aired on BBC1 from 1980 to 1988, … yep, I dont remember it :whistling:aired on BBC1 from 1980 to 1988, blimey was it that long ago :?Gladys btw !

bet u actually secretly fancied that guy who was the manager of the camp :lol::lol: oooohhh what was his name!!!!! The one Gladys was mad about!

Am sure u once told me you had pictures of him on your bedroom wall :-D

Banned

i wouldnt have either, but give it another few months and maybe

Original Poster

bossyboots;8511763

bet u actually secretly fancied that guy who was the manager of the camp … bet u actually secretly fancied that guy who was the manager of the camp :lol::lol: oooohhh what was his name!!!!! The one Gladys was mad about!Am sure u once told me you had pictures of him on your bedroom wall :-D

Jeffery Fairbrother

who was replaced by

Clive Dempster DFC

bossyboots;8511763

bet u actually secretly fancied that guy who was the manager of the camp … bet u actually secretly fancied that guy who was the manager of the camp :lol: oooohhh what was his name!!!!! The one Gladys was mad about!Am sure u once told me you had pictures of him on your bedroom wall :-D

:lol:

theres only one man for me :w00t:

[IMG]i789.photobucket.com/alb…jpg?t=1272232171[/IMG]

boothy;8511775

Jeffery Fairbrotherwho was replaced byClive Dempster DFC

cheers!

Brilliant programme - a classic:thumbsup:

Also remember watching that warcamp programme ..............was all females and they were captured by the Japanese............what was it called :thinking:

Tenko!!!!!!

richp;8511801

:lol: theres only one man for me … :lol: theres only one man for me :w00t:[IMG]http://i789.photobucket.com/albums/yy171/bossybootsmgt/louie-spence.jpg?t=1272232171[/IMG]

omg please dont get me started again :lol::lol: that was such a CLASSIC thread!!!! Was watching that Pineapple Studios yesterday and was just lmao at it!!!! He really did take the nip didnt he !!!!!!!!!!!!

bossyboots;8511809

Tenko!!!!!!

you really are showing your age!

bitseylango;8511830

you really are showing your age!

:oops:

been watching the re runs of Dynasty btw and just loving every single episode!!!!!!!!

bossyboots;8511872

:oops: been watching the re runs of Dynasty btw and just loving every … :oops: been watching the re runs of Dynasty btw and just loving every single episode!!!!!!!!

I was never a fan of Dynasty........Falcons Crest was more my thang :-D

bitseylango;8511877

I was never a fan of Dynasty........Falcons Crest was more my thang :-D

I loved Lance
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Sad Gazza anecdote August 8th 2017 - Beyond help?1219
      2. How dangerous is Donald trump?28128
      3. What are you loving on the BBC at the moment?63218
      4. Can't delete friends on Xbox 360 or accept any friend requests, anyone know…33

See more discussions