Expired

glasgow rangers football club

Banned 64 replies
Found 16th Mar 2008
congratulations to rangers on their well deserved win over dundee utd today and hopefully the first of many trophys this year.
Allan MacGregor you are amazing.

well done lads!

64 Comments

Thats great. What was the score, i missed it

:thumbsup::):-D

Original Poster Banned

2-2 draw rangers won 3-2 on penalties.

the mighty glasgow rangers triumph again!!!

use bbc to see the score

people might not want to know it.

very unlucky for Dundee United who dedicated their performance to their chairman who has suffered a lot with cancer and pneumonia lately.

All credit to Dundee, great match, mon the Bears :-)

Yassss!! One down, three to go ;-)

t0mm;1728535

use bbc to see the score people might not want to know it.

Well if its been posted that they have won, i doubt posting the score matters much. If someone doesnt want to know the score, they wont be reading a thread congratulating rangers will they

Original Poster Banned

Broxy;1728624

All credit to Dundee, great match, mon the Bears :-)

love the avatar mate.:thumbsup:

IMHO Dundee United deserved to win, not Rangers. I am not a Dundee Utd fan btw. I support NUFC. The only reason they lost is they dropped back after they scored the second goal which let Rangers back into the game.

Original Poster Banned

radiohead999;1729141

IMHO Dundee United deserved to win, not Rangers. I am not a Dundee Utd … IMHO Dundee United deserved to win, not Rangers. I am not a Dundee Utd fan btw. I support NUFC. The only reason they lost is they dropped back after they scored the second goal which let Rangers back into the game.

yeah your right utd were,nt up to much.

This is rather hard for me to say but Congratulations!

I can't say you deserved it but the Ger's had a great Never Say Die attitude today.

Hope we stuff you guys on the 29th :thumbsup:

personally, i agree with one of the above posters with the opinion that dundee united deserved to win.

what did the dundee united keeper have to do of note in the game other than 2 saves and taking the ball out the net?

imo, the game was played in rangers half for sustained periods of the game.

on a side note, the quality of penaltys on offer from both sides was appauling. exceptions being, flood and boyd.

what about the penalty that dundee united werent awarded in the first half? :thumbsup:

Original Poster Banned

Toybhoy;1729180

This is rather hard for me to say but Congratulations! I can't say you … This is rather hard for me to say but Congratulations! I can't say you deserved it but the Ger's had a great Never Say Die attitude today.Hope we stuff you guys on the 29th :thumbsup:

i think you mean a "no surrender attitude" lol

not many celtic fans would have congratulated us gotta admire you for that.:thumbsup:

to fitzybhoy ,maybe so but you know better than most football is about putting the ball in the net.
also dont think they stood a chance when it went to penalties could,nt have had a better goalie in there.:thumbsup:

Original Poster Banned

ps celtic have no chance against us.:-D

RFC;1729210

We'll see pal. Aideninho up against Broadfoot. I fancy our chances :thumbsup:

Were you at the game? Was dead in town today leading up to the game that I almost forgotten it was on. Shawlands was dead too. Normally its jumping when the games on at Hampden.

RFC;1729210

I love rangers and celtic banter it makes me laugh!!
My other half supports celtic but i follow rangers as my dad is a supporter!!
:thumbsup: to the gers!

Congrats
Im a Parkhead season ticket holder and hubby has one for Ibrox- at least one of us is happy tonight!

Original Poster Banned

Toybhoy;1729322

We'll see pal. Aideninho up against Broadfoot. I fancy our chances … We'll see pal. Aideninho up against Broadfoot. I fancy our chances :thumbsup:Were you at the game? Was dead in town today leading up to the game that I almost forgotten it was on. Shawlands was dead too. Normally its jumping when the games on at Hampden.

were you anywhere near the louden per chance,absolutely bouncing in a bouncy ,bouncy kind of way.:-D
you cant just imagine the cup final is not being played just because celtic are out on their ****! oops!!!:thumbsup:

RFC;1729364

were you anywhere near the louden per chance,absolutely bouncing in a … were you anywhere near the louden per chance,absolutely bouncing in a bouncy ,bouncy kind of way.:-Dyou cant just imagine the cup final is not being played just because celtic are out on their ****! oops!!!:thumbsup:

Afraid the league cup and UEFA cup is not high on our agenda. We like to compete with Europe's 16 best clubs :-D

Enjoy the diddy cups, luck does run out eventually. :thumbsup:

KELLY 'N' STEVE;1729352

I love rangers and celtic banter it makes me laugh!!My other half … I love rangers and celtic banter it makes me laugh!!My other half supports celtic but i follow rangers as my dad is a supporter!!:thumbsup: to the gers!

Am afraid your other half can do better!!

Only joking before you kick my a$$ :-D

Original Poster Banned

Toybhoy;1729379

Afraid the league cup and UEFA cup is not high on our agenda. We like to … Afraid the league cup and UEFA cup is not high on our agenda. We like to compete with Europe's 16 best clubs :-DEnjoy the diddy cups, luck does run out eventually. :thumbsup:

glad to see your taking it so well!:-D

youve made my day.

again!;-)

Original Poster Banned

Toybhoy;1729388

Am afraid your other half can do better!!Only joking before you kick my … Am afraid your other half can do better!!Only joking before you kick my a$$ :-D

yeah he could do better!;-)

You have confused me!! Why did the rangers supporter agree with the celtic supporter??:?

Original Poster Banned

KELLY 'N' STEVE;1729470

You have confused me!! Why did the rangers supporter agree with the … You have confused me!! Why did the rangers supporter agree with the celtic supporter??:?

eh?

KELLY 'N' STEVE;1729470

You have confused me!! Why did the rangers supporter agree with the … You have confused me!! Why did the rangers supporter agree with the celtic supporter??:?

Im confused too!! This must be a first!

Im gonna have to give the Daily Record a call about this!! :-D

You are all confused cos you been at the tennants super:-D

RFC;1729492

eh?

You RFC agreed when the celtic dude said my other half can do better!!

Toybhoy;1729495

Im confused too!! This must be a first!Im gonna have to give the Daily … Im confused too!! This must be a first!Im gonna have to give the Daily Record a call about this!! :-D

:roll::roll:

KELLY 'N' STEVE;1729505

Maybe he just thinks your other half can do better :whistling:

Original Poster Banned

KELLY 'N' STEVE;1729505

yeah, your other half could do better,you did say he was a celtic fan did you not!

either taht or ima peesed.:-D

Original Poster Banned

Toybhoy;1729517

Maybe he just thinks your other half can do better :whistling:

hey steady!!!:whistling:

Yes he is - i see now!!:thumbsup:

Celic ftw.

nacider;1729640

Celic ftw.

What does that mean? :?

Original Poster Banned

KELLY 'N' STEVE;1729655

What does that mean? :?

think it means ,roughly translated celtic" for the walloping":-D

Scottish football is dreadful. Its all about 2 teams!!! Even the prem is better!!

If you want to experience real football watch the championship

kiwinator;1729767

Scottish football is dreadful. Its all about 2 teams!!! Even the prem is … Scottish football is dreadful. Its all about 2 teams!!! Even the prem is better!!If you want to experience real football watch the championship

EACH TO THEIR OWN!:x

Original Poster Banned

kiwinator;1729767

Scottish football is dreadful. Its all about 2 teams!!! Even the prem is … Scottish football is dreadful. Its all about 2 teams!!! Even the prem is better!!If you want to experience real football watch the championship

your avin a larf mate.

your own team is sitting 18th in the rolla cola league.:-D

rangers would eat them alive and you know it.lol:thumbsup:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Last edited by RFC : Today at 18:09.

Original Poster Banned

surprised nobodys mentioned partick,oops:oops:
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Hot deals notification33
    2. Credit Card Debt Question...1017
    3. Google maps on Plusnet44
    4. What is gearbest like on warranty?55

See more discussions