Groups
    EXPIRED

Glasgow to Sweden

Hi,
    Me and a friend are wanting to go to Sweden on the 21st of July for a couple of nights. I was looking for some help getting some flights and accommodation. We would like to stay in Stockholm. Any help would be greatfully appreciated

Thanks
    John

3 Comments

Ryanair fly from prestwick to Stockholm (Skavsta) which is about 1 hour by bus from central stockholm.

You could use a site such as the following one :flightchecker.moneysavingexpert.com/ to see when it is cheapest to go there in terms of flights.

I don't know about hotels in Stockholm - probably best to start looking in google for discount hotels stockholm, or consider looking at the sites linked through quidco which could give up to 8% cahback.

Original Poster

thanks for the reply. Really appreciate it. I'll check them out today

SAS fly from Glasgow to Stockholm (Arlanda) via Copenhagen. The fares are pretty expensive so would stick with Ryanair from Prestwick. The fare with Ryanair is currently £77 per person going out on 21 July and coming back either on Monday 23 or Wednesday 25, there is no flight showing for the Tuesday.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. U.S. bombers fly off North Korea's coast in show of force1623
      2. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767391
      3. So Brexit isn't going how a lot of Brexiters thought it would2490
      4. Asda having major issues with deliveries today22

See more discussions