Glass screen protector for s7 edge?

Found 4th Dec 2017
Can someone please recommend a good glass screen protector for the s7 edge already got a spigen ultra hybrid case just need a decent screen protector now? Cheers
Community Updates
Ask
6 Comments
I have always had zagg screen protectors - they are really good!
Original Poster
Is it case friendly tho as ive heard some lift up from the edges when inside a case?
Clusta12 m ago

Is it case friendly tho as ive heard some lift up from the edges when …Is it case friendly tho as ive heard some lift up from the edges when inside a case?

I don't have a S7 sorry - Have a HTC m9 so I don't think i can help with that one
Original Poster
OK no worries.
They don't exist I'm afraid. All of them are a terrible fit, especially if also using a case. Just have insurance and take care
You should get a normal one. I have it on mine and it works fine. I got mine from Amazon, this one amazon.co.uk/2-P…tor.

I imagine similar ones will be just as good. It covers the curved edges and if you wait for the solution on the screen to dry before you stick the phone into a case then you won't have problems. Follow the instructions.

Glass ones don't cover the curved edges and that's why I didn't get a glass one this time.
Edited by: "hearts22" 7th Dec 2017
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions