Glass Screen Protector Issues

Posted 13th Sep
Hi, I've tried two different brands now and this keeps happening in the same place on my switch!

Any ideas?

3293875-iSEbW.jpg
Community Updates
Ask

Groups

10 Comments
Don't use one?
What is exactly is wrong with the one you are using now, has it just sort of lifted up one side?
Haircut_10013/09/2019 17:53

What is exactly is wrong with the one you are using now, has it just sort …What is exactly is wrong with the one you are using now, has it just sort of lifted up one side?

There's a massive air bubble on the left hand side. I can push it out easily, but then it returns within minutes.

It's happened 4 times, with two different brand of protectors.
Could be that your console is heating up on that particular side if it's happened several times with different screen protectors. If the protector was made of plastic you could just put a tiny pin hole in it to release and vent the air but I'm not sure how successful that would be if it's made of glass.
Haircut_10013/09/2019 18:04

Could be that your console is heating up on that particular side if it's …Could be that your console is heating up on that particular side if it's happened several times with different screen protectors. If the protector was made of plastic you could just put a tiny pin hole in it to release and vent the air but I'm not sure how successful that would be if it's made of glass.

It's not even been turned on since installing and it happening...
Wasn't there an issue with some switches being slightly curved/bent ?
Why not go for a plastic screen protector.
not as good but would stop scratching.

I must admit I love glass screen protectors, dropped my Nokia 8.1 last week.
hit right at the top near the earpiece.
Cracked the screen protector, but no other damage whatsoever.
Just had 2 more delivered.
Is it from Ebay.
Some glass screen protectors are fake
Honestly op don't bother with a glass protector. Chances are it's a cheap glued one that when it breaks, and it will shatter at some point, it will be a complete PITA to remove. It took me 12 hours to remove my broken glass protector piece by piece.

Just get a plastic one
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions

Top Merchants