Groups
    EXPIRED

Glass Shelves Needed

I am currently looking for a set of glass shelves for sticking my Sky box, xbox and dvd player on so the rugrat can no longer push buttons and change the channels.

There was one I saw and liked from Comet which was a 3 glass shelf with cable tidy at the back but sadly out of stock. Everywhere else seems expensive.

Could someone help me in seach for a deal for a Tv-Unit please.

6 Comments

Which one from Comet was it? Do you have a link?

Original Poster

comet.co.uk/sho…on2

Thats the link I have.

The Plasma shelves look well smart, just thinking it might get a little crowded on two shelves though. I do like the fact all the cables and plugs will hide behind the shelves too. I have noticed a 3 shelf one but it really jumps in price.

Original Poster

In case anyone else is looking for some glass shelves I have found another couple of sites.

digitaldistraction.co.uk/es2…asp

solware.co.uk/lcd…tml

Still looking but think its gonna end up just being two shelves since the price gets more rediculous for three

May be a daft question but why can't you just buy the one from Comet? It's letting me do home delivery and collection from 2 stores.

Original Poster

When I first looked at the Comet link I was at work with my images turned off so I didnt get too much hits. Since I have been home I noticed I could order it.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Ripped off by GearBest, VERY ANGRY!1213
      2. I've just had a flame deer pop up on my page , I'm confused77
      3. What kind of workstation desk should I buy for my office / music room ?47
      4. Confused over mobile phones from China?11

See more discussions