Glasses

Posted 9th Feb
After a cheap pair of glasses and is there any on offer at the mo?

I wear contact lenses, but now and again I wear glasses but mine are really old and now broken.

Anyone suggest somewhere please.

Thanks
Community Updates
Ask

Groups

11 Comments
Try glasses direct - usually pay best part of £300 for mine, £169 with them. You can order 4 pairs of frames at a time for free to try and return.
goggles4u.co.uk/

Code worked to get 45 % off as I bought a pair today with coatings. Code GLASSES45 apply at checkout
Money saving tips usually have a link to a good offer moneysavingexpert.com/
Speckyfoureyes, I've had 4 pair prescription for £100, all designer frames
specsavers are pretty cheap for glasses. hubby gets his one there and you could get a pair for £69 or so including frames.
I’ve used speckyfoureyes which were good and last time I used goggles4u who were cheap as chips and great for leaving at work, in the car etc
My faves are selectspecs. £6 and that includes anti glare/scratch resistant. Plenty to chose from.
Goggles4U I've used for years and I would say their customer service is better than their rival Zenni Optical (at least, they're rivals if you're a US customer - haven't used the UK online options).

G4U have a ton of codes - here's a recent one - 55SPECS from here (got an email about it earlier), BOGO - mentioned here, 2FOR10UK and 30OFF - mentioned here, GLASSES45 - mentioned here, SPECS995 - mentioned here, may work
(I just use the code that takes the most off).

Drop-shipped to the UK and arrives in around 8-10 days, but took a few extra days when I used my new varifocal prescription.
39873563-3PgGh.jpg
Edited by: "louiselouise" 10th Feb
With Specsavers, you are entitled to a free pair each year if you have contact lenses by post.
ordered a pair from goggles4u for £9, and seems to be good reviews onthem so we will see.

Thanks again for the help
Any update g4u discount codes please
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions

Top Merchants