Groups
    EXPIRED

Glasses - best place to buy them?

went to specsavers to get my eyes tested and i need some new glasses - where's the best place to get them - not just in price but quality too.

heard about that place in indian that does them for next to nothing but heard that sometimes the lenses arnt right.

3 Comments

They all do different quality lenses .. usually the more you pay the better the lense, they will advise you instore.

My local optician ]The Eye Emporium in Chester is having a 50% off sale on designer glasses like D&G and Tiffany. I bought some Prada frames which normally retail at £229 for £115. The lenses were another £90. They ordered my frames in because they didn't have the colour I wanted but the optician said he could order any frame and I would still get the 50% discount. You can try ringing them if you're not from the North West.

Glasses direct if you are willing to order online......they will send you 4 pairs of frames to try free of charge or if you want to go to an opticians........ASDA are unbelievably cheap (fixed price).
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Anyone tried the Tyrells website for the mini competition?22
      2. sky +box out of contract and using iplayer and ondemand11
      3. MSE collective energy deal coming to an end Autumn23
      4. Iptv1226

See more discussions