Groups
    EXPIRED

GlassesDirect.co.uk Experience

Hi Guys,

I just wanted to let you know of the good experience i had with this company. I was kinda sceptical about buying glasses over the internet, but it all worked out real good.

The feature that is really useful, is Try At Home. It just makes it a little bit easier to decide which pair suits best.

The delivery does take 2 weeks though, which is states. Just seems kinda long, as high street retailers can make glasses in an hour :?

2 Comments

Ditto for me - very good, and very cheap. I bought semi-rimless glasses with Transitions lenses and got them for £70 delivered. Had to 'fit' them myself but that's easy with a little common-sense!!!

Mine came in a week - but you must remember this is one medium-sized business making glasses for lots of customers - it's not like each branch who only need to turn out a dozen pairs a day! The glasses I bought would have cost me anywhere between £170 and £220 on the high street, so the wait was worth the saving!!!

I brought some of their bog-standard cheapest £15 ones and they've lasted me well over a year with no problems
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764621
      2. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …4041739
      3. What is there free to do in your town?2138
      4. Meerkat Movies (2 for 1 Cinema Codes) | Official Trading Thread418114165

See more discussions