Groups

Glastonbury Lineup Announced *Official* *Spoilers* **Official Spoilers**

15 Comments

I would say that's an excellent line up!
    Pyramid isnt up to much on the sunday though.
    Edited by: "Jetpac" 14th Apr 2011

Pyramid stage
    Tame Impala

Other
    Bright Eyes
    The Vaccines

Terrible main line-up. Some of the smaller stages are better. The John Peel tent looks pretty good.
    Edited by: "dungavel" 14th Apr 2011

Sunday seems good but meh not going to glastonbury until my 30's

Banned

all 3 days on the pyramid stage are terrible other than TDCC & pendulum
    other stage is 100x better than pyramid but overall another poor line up from glastonbury & beyonce as a headliner is a joke

Banned

Ah the comedy sunday night headliner.

v fest is still top

Original Poster

deadduck_145

v fest is still top

V festival is the worst festival I've evr been too.

Main stage is as crap as usual at Glasto but other stages make up for it.

Banned

deadduck_145

v fest is still top

I think this year's V line up is the worst I've ever seen. T4's party on the beach thing has a better one.

Banned

deadduck_145

v fest is still top

terrible festival! the worst big fest by far!!

Banned

Will the Guardian-reading liberals moan about Beyonce as much as they did Jay-Z or is she safe because she is, how do I put this, less 'urban'?

U2 and Coldplay will put on great shows, spoilt only by a bit of proselytizing about Africans or someone else in one of those adverts that I fast-forward through.

Good to see The Gaslight Anthem on the main stage because they are right now the best American band making albums.

pyramid is shockingly bad all three days

Original Poster

FilthAndFurry

Good to see The Gaslight Anthem on the main stage because they are right … Good to see The Gaslight Anthem on the main stage because they are right now the best American band making albums.

The only thing you've ever said that's correct and coincidentally, I agree with. Congratulations.

pinkleponkle

pyramid is shockingly bad all three days

But it has Morrissey! Morrissey! Turning shockingly bad into slightly below average.

Supermod

I guess it is ok.

I wouldnt say its anywhere near as bad as the general view here. I'll be going this year and cannot wait!
    most looking forward to:
    gaslight anthem, chase and status, jimmy eat world, friendly fires, white lies, coldplay, wu tang clan, the kills, queens of the stone age, pendulum. and thats just on 2 of the main stages!
    Edited by: "jknoxville" 14th Apr 2011
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19047132
      2. Do cheeky drivers annoy you when they park outside your house and leave it …2240
      3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767346
      4. What would be HELL to you?2634

See more discussions