1. Tes Deals
Groups

Glastonbury Steward Pay rates

Does anyone have any idea how much the stewards at the Glastonbury Festival are paid? Or how much they were paid last year? Thanks for any help given.

7 Comments

i always thought they were paid via free entry to the festival?

souljacker;5558453

i always thought they were paid via free entry to the festival?

I was under the same impression, I know thats how it works with leeds/reading and download :thumbsup:

The pay is roughly £5 per hour in addition to free entry and crew camping; but it is nearly always given to charity as standard. If you are working there you can specifically ask for the money but i think it would be frowned upon.

Aere you gonna be working there? If so wherabouts?

these guys do pay because i know someone who went with them last year and was paid think it was min wage and you get free access to festival when you're not on duty. You have to pay a returnable deposit so they know you're not going to scarper once you are in. the form to apply normally appears a few months after the festival.
    stuartsecurity.co.uk/

Original Poster

One of my daughter's friends said she was paid about £800 for the week - I'm trying to persiade her that I think that's just a bit of fantasy.

you get paid via free entry....i think maybe some actually get paid too but thats only the ones that have to steward weeks before the festival.

kensington143;5560153

One of my daughter's friends said she was paid about £800 for the week - … One of my daughter's friends said she was paid about £800 for the week - I'm trying to persiade her that I think that's just a bit of fantasy.

load of rubbish unless she was on security and even then i wouldn't have thought they got that much.

If she was a steward she's lying
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Supermarket may have sold Sausages & Other Pork products may have been inf…1329
      2. word association Game72744170
      3. Veteran TV host Sir Bruce Forsyth dies at 892630
      4. USS Indianapolis wreckage to be considered as a war memorial79

See more discussions