Glastonbury tickets - Sunday Morning 9am

Posted 3rd Oct
If anyone is up and at a loose end on Sunday morning and fancies trying to help me get tickets, It would be extremely appreciated 👌👌 I’ll treat you one way or another 👌.
Community Updates
Ask
Top comments
My mate knows this Nigerian Prince who has a luxury tent already booked for the event . Apparently if you send him your Bank details he will not only allow you to use his tent but also give you £1000 so he can move some cash into the UK . Sounds risk free to me .
14 Comments
And how would we do that ?
Will you price match this?
38600743-MKumW.jpg
My mate knows this Nigerian Prince who has a luxury tent already booked for the event . Apparently if you send him your Bank details he will not only allow you to use his tent but also give you £1000 so he can move some cash into the UK . Sounds risk free to me .
Babbabooey03/10/2019 20:55

And how would we do that ?

Joining the que, if you get through to the booking page I’ll give you our registration numbers .
deleted90213903/10/2019 21:01

My mate knows this Nigerian Prince who has a luxury tent already booked …My mate knows this Nigerian Prince who has a luxury tent already booked for the event . Apparently if you send him your Bank details he will not only allow you to use his tent but also give you £1000 so he can move some cash into the UK . Sounds risk free to me .

Visited his tent last year... I’m still a little bit sore... I’ll give it a miss this year bud
jayonline8503/10/2019 20:55

Will you price match this? [Image] I’ll Match it and give you an e …Will you price match this? [Image] I’ll Match it and give you an extra snickers bar too 👌

I’ll match it and throw you a snickers bar too 👌
They'll all be sold by Saturday night .
Pitbikeboy03/10/2019 21:09

Joining the que, if you get through to the booking page I’ll give you our r …Joining the que, if you get through to the booking page I’ll give you our registration numbers .

And then ?
Babbabooey03/10/2019 22:15

And then ?

This is like the scene from ‘Dude where’s my car’ at the Chinese drive through
AW007903/10/2019 21:19

They'll all be sold by Saturday night .

I heard tickets only go on sale in Janbury anyway.
It’s nearly time :/ :/ :/
If anyone is serious about helping me get tickets. Send me a pm and I’ll give you my mobile number just in case. Can PM you our reference details and will send you the money straight away with a nice Bruce bonus.
Pitbikeboy06/10/2019 08:22

If anyone is serious about helping me get tickets. Send me a pm and I’ll g …If anyone is serious about helping me get tickets. Send me a pm and I’ll give you my mobile number just in case. Can PM you our reference details and will send you the money straight away with a nice Bruce bonus.

So you're willing to buy Glastonbury tickets for some random stranger in the hope they'll send them to you?
Pitbikeboy06/10/2019 08:22

If anyone is serious about helping me get tickets. Send me a pm and I’ll g …If anyone is serious about helping me get tickets. Send me a pm and I’ll give you my mobile number just in case. Can PM you our reference details and will send you the money straight away with a nice Bruce bonus.

38615317-ldNJb.jpg

Feel free to send me theoney first plus the Brucie bonus and then I'll book them for you, Western Union will do as I like their logo
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions

Top Merchants