Glasvegas

I've just discovered these guys and am blown away. I think they rock!
Quite an original band.
Check them out and buy their music!

12 Comments

Yep they're cool - saw them at Liverpool Barfly :thumbsup:
Great set - massive potential.
Brill songs with heart and soul.
Their mum runs the merchandise stall... what a lady.
A bit Jesus&Mary chain-esque, but that's not a bad thing in my eyes/ears.
Wall of Sound!
ENJOY! -
(yes I was shouting...

...they're that good!)

oh said they will be headlining the fests next year

Banned

yeah bn listening to a couple of their songs a lot lately

Original Poster

Yeah they have some very endearing songs, almost poetry like. Hopefully they'll be playing in Sheffield some time in the future

Original Poster

ettam123;3348462

oh said they will be headlining the fests next year

I dont know about that but theyll definitely be playing a few.

salder21;3348463

yeah bn listening to a couple of their songs a lot lately

I bet one of them is Daddy's Song. Love it

Banned

It sure is :thumbsup: looking at getting album soon

"It's My Own Cheating Heart That Makes Me Cry" is a cracker!
I liked what they did with "Be my Baby" as well - they did it live. Ramones version is better...
...But, Hey Ho!! :whistling:

Yeah, quite like these - like the fact you can hear their accents.

Just listened to the two songs they've got videos for on Youtube and I've gotta say I think they're awful. I'm very eclectic in what I listen to so it's nothing to do with genre. They're just really boring songs i thought with nothing about them that was memorable or catchy. Their accents make it sound worse.

Just my opinion of course, each to their own. I'm sure there's many bands I listen to who others think are utter rubbish.

Original Poster

hypnoticstate;3348886

Just listened to the two songs they've got videos for on Youtube and I've … Just listened to the two songs they've got videos for on Youtube and I've gotta say I think they're awful. I'm very eclectic in what I listen to so it's nothing to do with genre. They're just really boring songs i thought with nothing about them that was memorable or catchy. Their accents make it sound worse.Just my opinion of course, each to their own. I'm sure there's many bands I listen to who others think are utter rubbish.

Every opinion counts.
It might grow on you. I used to be the same with the Kings Of Leon then something just clicked and now I can't get enough of them.

Can't say they've grown on me yet. But like Suze says, it makes a change to hear the accent.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. GOT Leaks again614
    2. PS4 Beta Software Version 5710
    3. Sad news about Barcelona2073
    4. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846124

See more discussions