Found 18th Apr 2009
Does anyone know if these tablets are now discontinued as I cannot find any. If they are whats the best dishwasher tablets in your opinion. Thank you

10 Comments

Finish is taking over the world!

TBH I use wilkos own brand, really cheap and does the job for me

Banned

bitseylango;4964550

TBH I use wilkos own brand, really cheap and does the job for me

tight wad :-D

Banned

for all the ladies on here.. you know you want some http://www.pink-princess.co.uk/images/super/washing_up_gloves_pink_spots.jpg

dog_cop;4964580

tight wad :-D

My Oh is very poorly paid so I have to watch the pennies :whistling:

dog_cop;4964591

for all the ladies on here.. you know you want some

shouldnt this be in FS/FT thread?

Banned

bitseylango;4964616

My Oh is very poorly paid so I have to watch the pennies … My Oh is very poorly paid so I have to watch the pennies :whistling:ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahah :whistling:shouldnt this be in FS/FT thread?

Try Wilkinson they rae still available in our store anyway. I used to always use Glist but have changed over to Asda 5 in 1 powder instead of tablets, works out much cheaper and doing as good a job as glist!

Original Poster

kidcat;4965017

Try Wilkinson they rae still available in our store anyway. I used to … Try Wilkinson they rae still available in our store anyway. I used to always use Glist but have changed over to Asda 5 in 1 powder instead of tablets, works out much cheaper and doing as good a job as glist!

Glist not availalable in local wilkinsons will try the asda ones next

Robert Dyas have them. Currently on offer but i can't remember what the offer is. Hope this helps.

bluebindy123;4966670

Glist not availalable in local wilkinsons will try the asda ones next

I wont buy Asda tablets as I wasnt impressed with the wash, I use the all in one powder instead, just pour the stuff in the dispenser its just as easy. Costs alot less too!
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Full car respray11
    2. Best Way to Cook Pheasant Breasts?33
    3. Wireless earphones57
    4. Will iPad 2 iOS update slows it down?44

See more discussions