Unfortunately, this discussion is no longer valid
Expired

15 Month Xbox Live Gold and 15 Month Ultimate Game pass

Posted 26th Nov
Bit of a long glitch so bare with me.

I bought a 12 months Xbox live gold from CDkeys for £37.99 and attached it to my gamertag from my console and while there the Ulitmate games pass £1 for 3 months offer popped up. So I toke it. Now after going into my membership section of my xbox its added the 3 months ontop of my 12 months I just added but has also added Ulitmate games pass for 15months for £1. Both run out in April 2021.

It seems to be adding the Ulitmate Games pass for the duration of the xbox gold membership. This could work on more than one 12 month membership for added value and may work on old memberships meaning less costs and more bonus.

Could also work with other cheaper memberships like the Brazil one

Remove any payment info so they cannot charge you when comes to the time but seems a bonus for who can use it.

Good luck.

Original deal thread here hotukdeals.com/dea…587
Community Updates

Groups

6 Comments
Hi @BigRstar as the deal itself has already been posted we've added this to Discussions in the 'Money saving tips and tricks' section. Thanks.
I'm my opinion this is a glitch as it's only charging you £1 for alot more than 3 months.
This was posted ages ago which at the time you could max out for a total of 36 months (I believe it’s less now). It stated it would convert any current Xbox live or game pass membership you had into ultimate for the equivalent value.
Edited by: "_Whatever_" 26th Nov
BigRstar26/11/2019 18:52

I'm my opinion this is a glitch as it's only charging you £1 for alot more …I'm my opinion this is a glitch as it's only charging you £1 for alot more than 3 months.

It's as good as a glitch but it's not, this is a Microsoft deal to convert everyone from gold to ultimate. It's been on for a while and changed slightly from £1 to £2 but the idea/deal is the same.
As above, any Gold or Game Pass sub you have at the time of converting to Ultimate Game Pass is also added

For example

12 months Gold
3 months Game Pass

This would give you 15 months Ultimate Game Pass
Makes sense I wasnt aware of that but also believe alot of people are not aware if it. So while maybe not glitch worthy more people should know
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions