Glitch post dissappeared - no longer exists.

Found 15th Jul
A glitch deal was posted early hours of the morning with amazon.

i commented on it and its in my recent activity yet when i click on it it says “Awwww snap. This deal no longer exists!”

Anyone know why its gone?
Community Updates
Ask
14 Comments
Hi @Caroline_1993 the post was removed as the seller is an unsuitable Amazon FBA seller, we have recently made changes regarding this as seen here.
i understand that as their business address is china.

2 of my 4 items have been despatched, they are coming from the UK.
34356561-BzlhW.jpg
34356675-2zYew.jpg
These are mine, all coming next day!
Caroline_199317 m ago

i understand that as their business address is china. 2 of my 4 items have …i understand that as their business address is china. 2 of my 4 items have been despatched, they are coming from the UK. [Image]

That’s not the reason though, have a look at the thread it explains it, it’s not the company location it’s the other things they get up to. Sadly not every Chinese seller is banned, some are even promoted on here, there should be a full ban and avoid all of the hassle.
choccie3215 m ago

[Image]

i understand that as their business address is china.

2 of my 4 items have been despatched, they are coming from the UK.
Ohh good good

i get minde delivered to local shop literally across road from my house. Usually get delivered there b4 7am. Saves me waiting in all day.
So we can't trust Amazon on here any more?
That explains why, so glad the glitch was at 2am as mods didn't delete it!
Caroline_19933 h, 25 m ago

i understand that as their business address is china. 2 of my 4 items have …i understand that as their business address is china. 2 of my 4 items have been despatched, they are coming from the UK. Ohh good good i get minde delivered to local shop literally across road from my house. Usually get delivered there b4 7am. Saves me waiting in all day.

You still haven’t read that thread
daletharper2 h, 17 m ago

So we can't trust Amazon on here any more?

Attempt at epic drama from simple concept referenced in post 1.
jamie0151 h, 50 m ago

That explains why, so glad the glitch was at 2am as mods didn't delete it!

You can still read the thread until eternity at archive.is/niD28
Two gloves dispatched so far! This is how the glitch stacked:

Buying an armband got you free gloves but buying gloves got you a free armband. Buying those 4 items and combining them with the 50% off and 30% off vouchers meant the order went to 16p.

The seller messed up their promotions big time!

34359801.jpg
EDIT: Got the rest of my first order, and my second order dispatched:

18723194061531678018.jpg
Ordered only 1 armband (dispatched seperately) and the free armband promo came off 3 times, and the voucher discount! I only needed 1 pair of touchscreen gloves but now I've got 5 and 3 armbands I will never use - but it's only cost me 73p in total so it's worth it!

Most items are back in stock now but the free item promotion has been removed from the listings.
Edited by: "jamie015" 15th Jul
eslick17 h, 53 m ago

That’s not the reason though, have a look at the thread it explains it, i …That’s not the reason though, have a look at the thread it explains it, it’s not the company location it’s the other things they get up to. Sadly not every Chinese seller is banned, some are even promoted on here, there should be a full ban and avoid all of the hassle.

Yep Gearbest and the other names they use are promoted by the mods and admin, yet have 100's of thousands of bad reviews on Google.
The only question is "why ?", yet they refuse to answer.
Darzen3 h, 0 m ago

Yep Gearbest and the other names they use are promoted by the mods and …Yep Gearbest and the other names they use are promoted by the mods and admin, yet have 100's of thousands of bad reviews on Google. The only question is "why ?", yet they refuse to answer.

adverts, the only reason.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Discussions

Top Merchants