Found 19th Feb 2007
Hi all. Im after a set of Global Knives with a block. I quite like the 2006 special set I've seen around. Its 5 knives with a very nice block for 199. But I cant find it any better price that that!! (yes they are expensive knives but they are also very very excellent).

If anybody has any vouchers for the kinda shops that sell these? or has seen them any cheaper elsewhere?

cheers in advance

1. Ask
  2. Knife
Groups
  1. Ask
  2. Knife
7 Comments

Sorry if this unhelpful but for comparison I have always found the offers on this site worthwhile...

hartsofstur.com/ind…tml

My dad has a set of Global knives, they're absolutely brilliant and look great.

Beware of copies, if your spending a lot of money on a knife set I would make sure you get them from a reliable company. there are a lot of copies using cheap steel kicking about so please do not be tempted by the cheaper prices.

Of course you could pick up a bargain but just be careful.

Original Poster

cheers guys. yeah I wont be touching ebay and the like - I already read about fakes etc. I was looking at pots-and-pans.co.uk/ or richmondcookshop, somewhere like that. most online places have the set I want for 199 lol. if I could find it offline itd be even better, but unlikely...

http://www.cookware.co.uk/images/library/stock/webbig/S213.jpg

These are well worth considering, tested them out last weekend & are supreme quality, backed by a 25 year warranty they're the last knife your likely to ever buy

cookware.co.uk/sho…213

Original Poster

I looked at the knives this shop sells in their bluewater store and cant say I was all that impressed by any of them. Most of them were really blunt which isnt a great start!

thanks tho!

kingkano

I looked at the knives this shop sells in their bluewater store and cant … I looked at the knives this shop sells in their bluewater store and cant say I was all that impressed by any of them. Most of them were really blunt which isnt a great start!thanks tho!

Display knives are blunt yes (health & safety the manager told me) but i used new knives out of the box and they were excellent
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Items broken from argos - will I get replacement or refund?11
    2. heart rate monitor fitness watch44
    3. Charge Back From A Betting Account77
    4. How to remove bar at bottom of screen on ios 11.0.322

See more discussions