Global windows opening on a ford- what's the point??

A few times now when me or the wife has accidentally pressed a button on our key for our car (ford focus) all the windows have come down

Now after doing a bit of googling it's apparently a feature called global opening, but I don't really see what the point is, anyone know?

6 Comments

Well, for those who want to open all the windows at once, it's a very useful feature.

What's the point? On a hot sunny day advance window opening allows the car to cool down before entry.

peodude

What's the point? On a hot sunny day advance window opening allows the … What's the point? On a hot sunny day advance window opening allows the car to cool down before entry.

actually very useful!

Banned

Its much quicker to do all windows at once and probably very useful if your passenger drops their guts.

On the flip side, I'd think it very useful for closing all the windows and making sure they are all closed, without needing to do it individually.

I wished I had this on mine tbh, but it doesn't.

Original Poster

Ah right yeah I suppose that is useful, not really helpful for me when we have a shade attached to the back window for the baby and all the windows go down by mistake

boxing day trip home when everyone had brussel sprouts? (emergency high-speed air change)
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Sad news about Barcelona1535
    2. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764047
    3. Weekly game codes giveaway 183418
    4. First 2 lucky people.46

See more discussions