Gloucestershire closed all day tomorrow.

Found 4th Feb 2009
The council have ran out of salt.
What a bloody shambles, 3 days of snow and the whole county freezes, literally.

1. Misc
Groups
  1. Misc
23 Comments

I've been to Gloucestershire.

Played them at football. I scored a hat trick.

Gloucestershire seemed like a nice place. They're just very bad at football (or compared to me they're very bad).

And BTW how can a county close? Are you not allowed in or something? (serious)

gloucestershire.gov.uk/ind…137

Gloucestershire Highways said its gritting programme would be cut in half … Gloucestershire Highways said its gritting programme would be cut in half because of dwindling stocks and will now only grit A roads

aren't we a little island surrounded by salt lmao

My home town - thanks for the info just sent a message to my mum - she was saying the roads were bad today - there gonna be worse tomorrow then!!

LOL!!!!!!

http://i39.tinypic.com/2l934w2.jpg

Sorry Skusey, but i think that's so funny:-D:-D

The JFK;4285880

I've been to Gloucestershire. Played them at football. I scored a hat … I've been to Gloucestershire. Played them at football. I scored a hat trick.Gloucestershire seemed like a nice place. They're just very bad at football (or compared to me they're very bad). And BTW how can a county close? Are you not allowed in or something? (serious)

Gloucestershire are on fifa now?

waiting for: why the h4te brah, da nile etc etc

Think yourself lucky they ran out of salt - we don't even get it here as we are low priority compared to the rest of Lancashire. The gritters turn around at the roundabout into the village

Original Poster

Becksdawe;4285922

My home town - thanks for the info just sent a message to my mum - she … My home town - thanks for the info just sent a message to my mum - she was saying the roads were bad today - there gonna be worse tomorrow then!!

whereabouts matey?

ANyonw know anything about the Sschool and colleges in SHropshire please? Got the kids nagging at me

skusey;4286018

whereabouts matey?

I'm actually in Leeds now but she'd drove from Tuffley to Quedgeley and then possibly out Newent way - not 100% sure on that.

She's gonna check the site anyhow

mum2b;4286020

ANyonw know anything about the Sschool and colleges in SHropshire please? … ANyonw know anything about the Sschool and colleges in SHropshire please? Got the kids nagging at me

Try this in the morning

shropshire.gov.uk/sch…F38

matt3454;4285934

Gloucestershire are on fifa now?

WTF?

Nah, they're not. :?

This is a joke!! What do we pay out road tax for?!

Original Poster

Becksdawe;4286050

I'm actually in Leeds now but she'd drove from Tuffley to Quedgeley and … I'm actually in Leeds now but she'd drove from Tuffley to Quedgeley and then possibly out Newent way - not 100% sure on that.She's gonna check the site anyhow

my bro and six both live in Quedgeley,
small world ain't it?

Original Poster

flyingflea;4286223

This is a joke!! What do we pay out road tax for?!

or council tax?

skusey;4286248

my bro and six both live in Quedgeley,small world ain't it?

Yup :-D

hereford and worcs are on last supplies of salt and grit too!!!!

skusey;4286248

my bro and six both live in Quedgeley,small world ain't it?

I live in Quedgeley!

Goody! Everything is closed, no need for going outside! Woop!

Original Poster

lady111;4287077

I live in Quedgeley!

whereabouts?
My bro lives in Church Drive and my sis lives in The Causeway

Aspen Drive (ish)

Two up from The Causeway.

I'll be walking past the Causeway tomorrow night, on the way to the local, 'The Pilot'.

me too, me too, gloucester boy, got to work today though ,no probs , is this a gloucester peoples discussion.
I want more snow. i love it

lady111;4287077

I live in Quedgeley!

The kids' football team that I coach played Quedgely last weekend. Just don't ask about the result.....:whistling:
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Looking to travel from belfast11
    2. Gatwick Airport Parking77
    3. Is this expensive?611
    4. Hot deals notification22

See more discussions