Groups
    EXPIRED

glowsticks and uv paint

where could i get those? need some for the weekend. would prefer to buy them in a store if you could name me one. thanks in advance

8 Comments

]Maplins sell glowsticks as for UV paint is it body paint or something else?

The ]Glow Company seem to sell everything you want but it is online but it offers a next day courier service for £4.99 instead of normal £2.99 shipping.

I have not used this site but credit cards are processed through WorldPay

My local Poundland often sells thin glow sticks (they come with plastic things to make them into bracelets if you want to!) and has been known to have bigger ones as well but as with most poundlands what they sell one week they may not sell the next!

You want to find a shop that sells club gear they would sell such stuff - depending on where you live depends on the likelyhood of finding one.

Original Poster

will be in cardiff tomorrow and nottingham saturday, so both big places so likely to have the shop i want.

anyone else got any other suggestions? ill check the stores, i cant say i've seen a maplin around but will check the maplin website

Original Poster

turns out theres loads of em fairly near. (maplins). will they have them instore do you think?

Our tescos sells the glowsticks and poundland.

barneydog

]Maplins sell glowsticks as for UV paint is it body paint or something … ]Maplins sell glowsticks as for UV paint is it body paint or something else?The ]Glow Company seem to sell everything you want but it is online but it offers a next day courier service for £4.99 instead of normal £2.99 shipping.I have not used this site but credit cards are processed through WorldPay

I have used glowcompany recently, fantastic service used 2.99 delivery , ordered lunchtime was here next morning , 5% off voucher with parcel for next order and 8% quidco if you use it . very competative prices.
    ;-)

morales

turns out theres loads of em fairly near. (maplins). will they have them … turns out theres loads of em fairly near. (maplins). will they have them instore do you think?

At the bottom of the page I have linked to is the Store Stock Finder, just enter the post code of the Maplins you are going to and it will tell you if it has stock in

Original Poster

awesome, thanks lads
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Scammed on Steam game33
      2. Need foreign euro spend card, only 40% eligibility for Halifax Clarity but …45
      3. FedEx sent me a Duty & Tax Invoice - Advice needed45
      4. Advice for bank error89

See more discussions