Gmail hack - avoid pesky spam when signing up to freebies
Found 9th Aug
Below im going to explain how with a simple trick any Gmail account can be auto set to delete spam mail received by signing up for freebies / deals etc:
- Go to your Gmail inbox
- Look at the search box at the top of the page
- Click on the arrow to the right of the search box (next to the magnifying glass)
- On the drop down box, click on To:
- Type in your email address but put +spam before the @ sign
- Click on create filter at the bottom (or it may say create filter with this search).
- You then have a choice of checking the box saying either skip the inbox (archive it) or delete it, depending on your preference.
- Click on create filter at the bottom of the form.