Groups

go ape reviews?

hiyas looking to visit go ape in a couple of weeks but cant decide between leeds castle or bedgebury forest in kent has anyone been to either and can recommend them? or recommend which is the best thanks!!

5 Comments

We recently visited Bedgebury and couldn't fault it. Set in a huge forest with lovely cafe overlooking a lake, bike trails etc. The actual Go Ape course was a 10 minute walk from the car park (fees for the car park were a bit steep - £7.50). The course was set up with 5 or so stages, each stage started with a rope ladder climb and ended with a zip line back to earth. Each stage start seemed to be placed next to a childs playground activity i.e climbing frame etc which was great for us as my daughter, being looked after by Nanny, was kept amused - large ship type climbing thing near the start was a huge hit with the kids. Also, Go Ape staff were brilliant, extremely friendly and helpful. Hope this helps.

Original Poster

ellie_cowell;2980673

We recently visited Bedgebury and couldn't fault it. Set in a huge forest … We recently visited Bedgebury and couldn't fault it. Set in a huge forest with lovely cafe overlooking a lake, bike trails etc. The actual Go Ape course was a 10 minute walk from the car park (fees for the car park were a bit steep - £7.50). The course was set up with 5 or so stages, each stage started with a rope ladder climb and ended with a zip line back to earth. Each stage start seemed to be placed next to a childs playground activity i.e climbing frame etc which was great for us as my daughter, being looked after by Nanny, was kept amused - large ship type climbing thing near the start was a huge hit with the kids. Also, Go Ape staff were brilliant, extremely friendly and helpful. Hope this helps.

thanks so much for the reply, after watching heaps of youtube videos we have decided to go for leeds castle, figured since its newer it may be improved and no car parking fees, cant wait looks like fun!! :thumbsup:

my bro in law and his siter took a big group to the kent one and they said it was really good

No worries, hope you have as much fun as we did.

Original Poster

ilovepink;2982554

my bro in law and his siter took a big group to the kent one and they … my bro in law and his siter took a big group to the kent one and they said it was really good

do u know which one they went to they are both in kent
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Magazine competitions - Issue 39 @ tvchoicemagazine.co.uk55
      2. Win 1 of 3 x £1000 Selfridges vouchers with Virgin Trains109
      3. Win a Free minion usb stick1010
      4. totalev.com comp - win an electric car2121

See more discussions