Go Ape - Thetford (or any of the other Go Ape's)

Has anyone been to Go Ape in Thetford or anywhere else? Me & my boyfriend have a week and a half off work soon and want to do some "day trips" out. My work collegues recommended Go Ape and it is something I have always wanted to give a go but have been too scared to actually book.

So, what is it really like? Is the whole safety aspect easy? I have fears about not hooking myself up properly (!) so is it easy to do? I have found a 20% off voucher so it would only be £20 each which isn't bad but before I book I want to know is it worth it and is it fun!?

Thanks

8 Comments

would never visit thetford,worst place in norfolk,right dump!!i only live 25 min from and even hat is too close lol.honest its horrible!lock ya cars up too!!

I went on one in Dorset and it was great! It is really easy to hook yourself up and they patrol the course regularly anyway if you have any issues.

I would thoroughly recommend it!

Ipswich inbred above!

Original Poster

kiwinator;3035507

Ipswich inbred above!

Lol. I assume from your picture you are from Norwich? Me too!

If I am brave enough to go I will be going to the Thetford one because it is closest to me, about 40 minutes drive.

Also, Thetford is a very nice place

Original Poster

Ok, just typed Go Ape on here and found quite a few people saying that buying from [url]www.buyagift.co.uk[/url] was cheaper than actually going through Go Ape themselves?

I just had a look and they have two packages for two people, typically the cheapest one is £35 but doesn't include the Thetford (Suffolk) one, the only one that includes Thetford is £59 which is £20 more expensive than what I can get it for. Anyone know why the Suffolk one isnt included in the £35 one?

Best fun you could ever have outdoors. Go for it. Ther more people the more fun. Completely safe. Just go for it, don't look at what's ahead just tackle one thing at a time. Don't look at the course beforehand either.

Been to Buxton GoApe. Excellent - if somewhat expensive!

kimbyanne;3035536

Lol. I assume from your picture you are from Norwich? Me too! If I am … Lol. I assume from your picture you are from Norwich? Me too! If I am brave enough to go I will be going to the Thetford one because it is closest to me, about 40 minutes drive. Also, Thetford is a very nice place

Yeh, we had a conversation about free WALL-E screenings at vue the other month. I always wanted to go to go ape, and yeh i love thetford forest too
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7763975
    2. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846087
    3. HUKD Nintendo Switch owners thread941301
    4. (heads up) Mini SNES price finally dropped on Amazon pre orders67

See more discussions