go binge on three for existing customers

Found 30th Jul 2017Edited by:"ding"
just a heads up as it might be useful for someone.

was currently on the 12gb data unlimited calls and text with three, just spoke via live chat and was offered a change to 30gb data 600 mins and unlimited text with the addition of the go binge add on for the same price and for the remainder of my contract, a good deal i think. give it a try if it might be something that suits you.
Community Updates
16 Comments
It would suit me, but I already have unlimited data, so as an existing customer I can't get it (you have to upgrade to a suitable plan, and I can't upgrade). A pity because I stream loads.
Are you going to give us a clue as too how much this is costing?
do you still retain 'Feel at home' when travelling to those non-EU countries which 3 covers??
Yeah we all tend to spunk our data allowance on watching DAVE.

Cmon three, Spotify or YouTube please.
Original Poster
Dyslexic_Dog2 h, 48 m ago

Are you going to give us a clue as too how much this is costing?

Its not costing me anymore than what i was paying per month
Original Poster
peanuted7 m ago

Yeah we all tend to spunk our data allowance on watching DAVE.Cmon three, …Yeah we all tend to spunk our data allowance on watching DAVE.Cmon three, Spotify or YouTube please.

Netflix is the reason i wanted it for when i work night shifts
Original Poster
davewave58 m ago

do you still retain 'Feel at home' when travelling to those non-EU …do you still retain 'Feel at home' when travelling to those non-EU countries which 3 covers??

Yep
Banned
Sounds good! A bit weary of 3 though because the connection was bad when I was with them a few years back
3 offer great deals. Go Binge has automatically gone onto my account, £12 for 600/UL/8gb is hard to beat imo.
Gwadinina2 m ago

Sounds good! A bit weary of 3 though because the connection was bad when I …Sounds good! A bit weary of 3 though because the connection was bad when I was with them a few years back

I left them 4 or 5 years ago for same reason. Got a PAYG sim to see if it had improved any and it had, so I'm back with them. Might be worth getting a free sim just to see?
Banned
deeky4 m ago

I left them 4 or 5 years ago for same reason. Got a PAYG sim to see if it …I left them 4 or 5 years ago for same reason. Got a PAYG sim to see if it had improved any and it had, so I'm back with them. Might be worth getting a free sim just to see?

Good idea! I'll try the 1 month sim only deal first and see
Gwadinina16 m ago

Good idea! I'll try the 1 month sim only deal first and see

This is the one I'm on, still £55 cashback as well through Topcashback. Brings it down to £8-odd a month.

store.three.co.uk/vie…669

Edit, the link takes you to the homepage, it's easy to find on the TCB site though.

Oh, sorry, just remembered that's on a 12 month contract. Worth remembering though if you have got improved coverage when you try it.
Edited by: "deeky" 1st Aug 2017
deleted1431257
I'm on the 4GB unltd calls and texts £9 per month 12 month contract which finishes this November. To get the go binge and the upgrade would i just need to go on live chat?
hass1232 h, 22 m ago

I'm on the 4GB unltd calls and texts £9 per month 12 month contract which …I'm on the 4GB unltd calls and texts £9 per month 12 month contract which finishes this November. To get the go binge and the upgrade would i just need to go on live chat?

Are you on the essential plan or the better one with feel at home? If you are on the one with feel at home already, just check your account online. I didn't have to do anything but when I checked it was already there. When I checked my allowance and then Go Binge on the left, I got the option to remove it only, so I assume I have it already.

31599907-ygmVY.jpg
deleted1431257
deeky5 h, 48 m ago

Are you on the essential plan or the better one with feel at home? If you …Are you on the essential plan or the better one with feel at home? If you are on the one with feel at home already, just check your account online. I didn't have to do anything but when I checked it was already there. When I checked my allowance and then Go Binge on the left, I got the option to remove it only, so I assume I have it already.[Image]

Essential Plan
hass12324 m ago

Essential Plan

Ah, that's the no-frills package isn't it. I doubt it's included in that one. Maybe call them and enquire.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Discussions

Top Merchants