Go Go Hamster Argos showing out of stock for home delivery but took order

Just been on the Argos website for the popular Go Go Hamster, it was showing out of stock for home delivery, but I clicked on and it has took my order for 2 and states will be delivered on Monday!!! Hope you are lucky!

5 Comments

Whats the deal with these horrible toys?

Just tried but says OOS for me.
I've offered a code for Buxton Argos for 2 of these to be picked up today. Think availability is getting better as no-one is interested.

Original Poster

krazie2004;7022717

Whats the deal with these horrible toys?

“Smart Pets”such as Go Go pets are anticipated to be the newest craze amongst kids and the most popular toy of the year.

The new collection of adorable, furry, interactive pets are expected to completely overtake overtake any other toy and shoot to the top of every child’s wish list. Scheduled to have a heavy UK TV advertising campaugn later this year, they will be in the face of every kid and they are sure to have these at the top of their list when posting their letters to Santa.

Go Go Pets’ exclusive debut was in Phoenix in May this year and became available for purchase on a limited basis at Wal-Mart and Toys-R-Us. They are available NOW in the UK.

Go Go Pets are anticipated to quickly become the latest obsession for kids wanting a pet of their own. The best alternatives to real live hamsters, Go Go Pets hamsters don’t poo everywhere, die, or get stuck under floorcoards, but they are still a huge amount of fun. Darting around in their hamster tubes, busily scurrying from room to room, you never know where they’ll go next! Simply pet the hamster’s back, put him down, and watch him go go go! Go Go Pets like to be picked up and snuggled too! Pet them gently on the nose and they’ll squeak with delight. These hamsters have over 40 different sound effects, depending on the unique environment they encounter. Watch a UK TV commercial here :

camew;7022766

“Smart Pets”such as Go Go pets are anticipated to be the newest craze amo … “Smart Pets”such as Go Go pets are anticipated to be the newest craze amongst kids and the most popular toy of the year.The new collection of adorable, furry, interactive pets are expected to completely overtake overtake any other toy and shoot to the top of every child’s wish list. Scheduled to have a heavy UK TV advertising campaugn later this year, they will be in the face of every kid and they are sure to have these at the top of their list when posting their letters to Santa.Go Go Pets’ exclusive debut was in Phoenix in May this year and became available for purchase on a limited basis at Wal-Mart and Toys-R-Us. They are available NOW in the UK.Go Go Pets are anticipated to quickly become the latest obsession for kids wanting a pet of their own. The best alternatives to real live hamsters, Go Go Pets hamsters don’t poo everywhere, die, or get stuck under floorcoards, [COLOR="Red"]but[/COLOR] they are still a huge amount of fun. Darting around in their hamster tubes, busily scurrying from room to room, you never know where they’ll go next! Simply pet the hamster’s back, put him down, and watch him go go go! Go Go Pets like to be picked up and snuggled too! Pet them gently on the nose and they’ll squeak with delight. These hamsters have over 40 different sound effects, depending on the unique environment they encounter. Watch a UK TV commercial here :

Lol as if the things mentioned previously would make a kid think they were missing out :w00t:

I just purchased two at Luton Argos, Gypsy Lane. They said that they had 13 delivered today and I was lucky to get them. I came on here to post that they still have stock. However, I just double-checked the Argos website and they are already showing out of stock!

Maybe I should dissapoint the kids and head to Ebay :whistling:
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. BT deal45
    2. Are import charges payable on items from Play Asia and Yes Asia?11
    3. xbox live trial44
    4. advice needed on dumbell weight training please22

See more discussions