GO GO HAMSTER CAR & GARAGE, MR SQUIGGLES AND PIPSQUEAK AVAILABLE NOW AT YORKSHIRE TOY COMPANY

5 replies
Found 22nd Nov 2009
Online now - site takes a while to load so be patient! got mine last week from them ordered sunday got them tuesday! hope this helps go go hamster fans!

1. Misc
  2. Car
  3. Toy
Groups
  1. Misc
  2. Car
  3. Toy
5 Comments

says stock only available in conjunction with the offer they are running, you have to spend £65 on products which are not hamster related in order to recieve 1 free hamster. Site is more than slow its painfull, 10 minutes just to find out I can only get 1 hamster if I spend 65 on other stuff.

juiceblaster;6972516

says stock only available in conjunction with the offer they are running, … says stock only available in conjunction with the offer they are running, you have to spend £65 on products which are not hamster related in order to recieve 1 free hamster. Site is more than slow its painfull, 10 minutes just to find out I can only get 1 hamster if I spend 65 on other stuff.

Ditto.. had the same slow response. x

I managed to order Mr Squiggles, however it's taken me about 2 hours of re-freshing, waiting, starting again.

oh, without spending 65 quid on other stuff. But it has been very frustrating.

dcx_badass;6972925

Why does a hamster need a car.

because it is a baller(serious,no hate)
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Computer upgrades89
    2. Invisalign dental braces in London22
    3. Whey protien629
    4. Gearbest: Order - Nowhere to be seen...811

See more discussions