Groups
    EXPIRED

go go hamster houses on toysrus website now!

be quick!

15 Comments

Oos

oos already

Original Poster

yep-got one for sister in law but had to be quick-posted it the minute I saw it but they all gone now-sorry guys.

Banned

OP repped.

1 per order, but I managed to get through 4 orders quickly. Spending too much on these things but the margins to be made are too good.

Banned

FilthAndFurry;6925397

OP repped.1 per order, but I managed to get through 4 orders quickly. … OP repped.1 per order, but I managed to get through 4 orders quickly. Spending too much on these things but the margins to be made are too good.

I never had you down as a fan of Hamsters.

What do you do with them, or am I being too nosey?

Banned

guv;6925422

I never had you down as a fan of Hamsters. What do you do with them, or … I never had you down as a fan of Hamsters. What do you do with them, or am I being too nosey?

to wind others up, no other reason, mentioned it on every thread so far that hes buying to sell on ebay

Banned

guv;6925422

I never had you down as a fan of Hamsters. What do you do with them, or … I never had you down as a fan of Hamsters. What do you do with them, or am I being too nosey?

ebay them:?

Banned

sassie;6925431

to wind others up, no other reason, mentioned it on every thread so far … to wind others up, no other reason, mentioned it on every thread so far that hes buying to sell on ebay

I've only just found out about them - people on here seem to be experts. Just trying to get advice.

guv;6925422

rofl

which of the hamsters is the metrosexual bisexual one?

Banned

sassie;6925431

to wind others up, no other reason, mentioned it on every thread so far … to wind others up, no other reason, mentioned it on every thread so far that hes buying to sell on ebay

Thank god for that. I was concerned that it might be for something else!

Banned

guv;6925480

Thank god for that. I was concerned that it might be for something else!

boothy;6925451

roflwhich of the hamsters is the metrosexual bisexual one?

Hey, if you guys ever need advice on certain 'life changes' that you're thinking about making, then feel free to pm me.:thumbsup:

Banned

FilthAndFurry;6925511

Hey, if you guys ever need advice on certain 'life changes' that you're … Hey, if you guys ever need advice on certain 'life changes' that you're thinking about making, then feel free to pm me.:thumbsup:

I doubt anybody would be too interested in those types of life style changes (seriously)

FilthAndFurry;6925511

Hey, if you guys ever need advice on certain 'life changes' that you're … Hey, if you guys ever need advice on certain 'life changes' that you're thinking about making, then feel free to pm me.:thumbsup:

Thanks but thats one change I wont be making,and would advise others against(srs)

Banned

guv;6925525

I doubt anybody would be too interested in those types of life style … I doubt anybody would be too interested in those types of life style changes (seriously)

I totally understand some people like 'middle of the road' missionary, unsurprising, stale stuff.

No hate (seriously)

Banned

FilthAndFurry;6925640

I totally understand some people like 'middle of the road' missionary, … I totally understand some people like 'middle of the road' missionary, unsurprising, stale stuff.No hate (seriously)

That's nice for you dear.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. 75% off Sky TV for existing customers. Only works when you call the specifi…17876391
      2. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767413
      3. [Xbox] 6 Months Xbox Live For £14.99 (When Purchasing Selected Games At Ama…36
      4. Does anyone have a Sky voucher code that they wont use?45

See more discussions