Groups

GO GO Hamster Information.....

Yes i know some of you are sick of seeing posts about these bloody hamsters but for those who are interested and desperate to get hold of these then please read on..

I just contacted Character Online and they said they are not expecting any stock to sell on their website until after Xmas however she has given me a list of stores that Character supply and are delivering into at least once a week until xmas...

Toys R Us
    Argos
    Wilkinsons
    TJ Hughes
    Makro
    Harrods
    Asda
    Sainsburys
    Boots
    Littlewoods
    Tesco
    Toymaster
    Co-op

Hope this helps someone.

7 Comments

When i enquired at Wilkinsons i was told they weren't getting any more in:w00t:

Original Poster

deb8z;6996225

When i enquired at Wilkinsons i was told they weren't getting any more … When i enquired at Wilkinsons i was told they weren't getting any more in:w00t:

To be honest i dont trust anyone in the stores... they just say "oh yeah we have no stock" and then you walk out the shop and another member of staff is putting them up on the shelf... i like to see for myself ! Dont trust anyone :-D

Smaybelline;6996271

To be honest i dont trust anyone in the stores... they just say "oh yeah … To be honest i dont trust anyone in the stores... they just say "oh yeah we have no stock" and then you walk out the shop and another member of staff is putting them up on the shelf... i like to see for myself ! Dont trust anyone :-D

The woman on the checkout hadn't even heard of them,seriously,she said i'll ring through and check and she did,said they weren't getting any more in,so no idea really.:w00t:

its very confusing-the managing director of character online was on telly the other day saying there would be no more til january.

yet some websites and stores still seem to be putting them up for a short while,then they sell out,then more appear.

asda website had some at 2am this morning!

character online are getting a consignment of beds/carriers on the 14th december but still no sign of any balls/skateboards etc although some houses have appeared.

Original Poster

barky;6996423

its very confusing-the managing director of character online was on telly … its very confusing-the managing director of character online was on telly the other day saying there would be no more til january.yet some websites and stores still seem to be putting them up for a short while,then they sell out,then more appear.asda website had some at 2am this morning!character online are getting a consignment of beds/carriers on the 14th december but still no sign of any balls/skateboards etc although some houses have appeared.

Yes character arent getting stock to sell themselves... but they are getting stock to sell to their suppliers such as asda etc... I work for a courier company and we collect from Character and ship their goods to all the suppliers.... they are defintley sending out to shops and its up to them when they want to show as in stock. But as for character selling them on their own website - it wont be till after :santa:

You mean there is hope? If not ill have to put her hamsters away til after chrimbo cos no point without the bits is it?

thanks for the info
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. What do you feel like whinging about today?1927344
      2. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767218
      3. The obvious next step become Ken then become Barbie1012
      4. Do you have one of these 2.1 million 50p's selling for 20x its value?917

See more discussions